Carmen

Twitter Updates

"Cancer likes: Art, home-based hobbies, relaxing near or in water, helping loved ones, a good meal with friends"

Makes sense since she likes getting crafty with her Hillsong hoes

giphy.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

"Cancer likes: Art, home-based hobbies, relaxing near or in water, helping loved ones, a good meal with friends"

giphy.gif

Can’t wait for her poetry book  :creep:

giphy.gif

She has Mars & Mercury in Cancer. It would make sense for her to have Cancer traits without being one.

Either way, I may not believe in the whole cusp theory, but there's no denying that people born on the first or last degree of a sign are often affected by the energy of the previous sign or the one that follows, respectively.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I was born on a cusp just like Lana so idk...maybe it's possible cusp babies possess both traits from both signs but who knows...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

why she lying 

not her replying to a post of her saying she was born at 2am only to now say she was born at 4pm... can we officially declare her as a pathological liar...

Seriously. Where's the fucking lies thread ... time for an update ...

but its just so interesting... she literally lied ab her time and admitted to it LOLOL.. unless she said a wrong time thinking she was right but its still funny

but its just so interesting... she literally lied ab her time and admitted to it LOLOL.. unless she said a wrong time thinking she was right but its still funny

29blmyt.jpg

Wait, when and where did she say she was born at 2am? I'm so confused. ETA: nm I see

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

29blmyt.jpg

Wait, when and where did she say she was born at 2am? I'm so confused. ETA: nm I see

Twitter, years ago, also adding that she studies astrology. So, not a clueless muggle getting confused about sun sign dates.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Okay but this doesn't explain why she was wearing a Gemini necklace that time she was with Marina...

Z9KUokC.png

I’m not sure but doesn’t she have a necklace from another sign as well? Like Libra or something?

I wouldn't be surprised if she is a pathological liar tbh. I don't mean that in a horrible way but like...yeah.

i actually have thought this many times before...not in like a bad way but like, she just seems to have a really overactive imagination and likes to present it as reality, and then change it whenever it suits her

it's just the way i feel

I wouldn't be surprised if she is a pathological liar tbh. I don't mean that in a horrible way but like...yeah.

I think there's plenty of evidence that she is a pathological liar, and I find it funny as fuck.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream