Carmen

Twitter Updates

are y'all telling me y'all knew her birthdate and still thought she was a gemini when cancer begins on june 21st

It depends on the time zone you're in. She's a cusp baby and different sources will give you different zodiac signs depending on where they are based. If you're born on a cusp date (I was too, Capricorn/Aquarius), you have to know the time and location to determine which sign you fall under.

Lana always struck me as a Cancer sun. And paired with a Leo moon... it makes so much sense. Iโ€™m glad she found out the time she was born. My whole life I โ€œknewโ€ my birth time too just for my mum to tell me a different time a few years back and I had to redo my birth chart.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

It depends on the time zone you're in. She's a cusp baby and different sources will give you different zodiac signs depending on where they are based. If you're born on a cusp date (I was too, Capricorn/Aquarius), you have to know the time and location to determine which sign you fall under.

ย 

are you telling me lana is just confusing and we been knew the whole time but still act shocked and awed? i can't believe this

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

Just like I did to her Instagram, I wrote to her on Twitter as well, basically the same but a shorter version. Give it a like if youโ€™d like to so she has a higher chance to see it (but I think sheโ€™ll just ignore anything we tell her).

https://twitter.com/clampigirl/status/1140023056922005506?s=21

ย 

... Gee, I really have to double check before I click โ€œsendโ€, huh.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

HEY PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT. ELLE HAS BEEN A BIT SILENT LATELY AND THEN HER TWITTER DUMPED A WHOLE BUNCH OF OLD TWEETS.ย ย  I AM NOT TRYING TO BE DRAMATIC BUT IF SOMEONE CAN REACH HER DIRECTLY PLEASE DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/QueenOfDysaster/status/1160170019613007874

HEY PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT. ELLE HAS BEEN A BIT SILENT LATELY AND THEN HER TWITTER DUMPED A WHOLE BUNCH OF OLD TWEETS.ย ย  I AM NOT TRYING TO BE DRAMATIC BUT IF SOMEONE CAN REACH HER DIRECTLY PLEASE DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/QueenOfDysaster/status/1160170019613007874

ย 

Her twitter is on private but I hope she's okay. Hopefully someone who knows her personally here can reach out :/

โ™กย ย standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heavenย โ™ก

A whole bunch past tweets and little clips came through and the last 3 were,ย  "just memories I wanted to share of happier times. I hope you remember me as that & not this x" and then "life is a movie, put on a show" and the last one is "The End." ย 

ย 

ย  :(ย  ย  I pray she is ok.

Wait omg... someone just sent me a screencap of her latest tweet. It's serious guys can someone please call her or something???

Whats going what did she say?

ย 

'The end' was the last thing she tweeted. Before that she was uploading some personal videos in chronological order, and there seems to be like a hundred videos.ย 

'The end' was the last thing she tweeted. Before that she was uploading some personal videos in chronological order, and there seems to be like a hundred videos.

ย 

Nooo....maybe sheโ€™s just closing her twitter account. I donโ€™t know her past history tbh

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Thั’ั’ั’ั’ั’ั’ั’ั’ั’ั’ั’ั’ั’ั’ั’ั’ั’ั’ั’ั’ั’ั’ัˆัˆัˆัˆัˆัˆัˆัˆัˆัˆัˆัˆัˆัˆัˆัˆัˆัˆัˆัˆั‡ั‡ั‡ั‡ั‡ั‡ั‡ั‡ั‡ั‡ั‡ั‡ั‡ั‡ั›ั›ั›ั›ั›ั›ั›ั›ั›ั›ั›ั›ะถะถะถะถะถะถะถะถะถะถะถะถะถะถะถะถ--------------------ัšัšัšัšัšัšัšัšัšัšัšัšัšัšัšัšัšัšัšัšัšัšัšัšัšัšัšัšัšัšัšั™ั™ั™ั™ั™ั™ั™ั™ั™ั™ั™ั™ั™ั™ั™ั™ั™ั™ั™ั™ั•ั•ั•ั•ั•ั•ั•ั•ั•ั•ั•ั•ั•ั•ั•ั•ั•ั•ั•ั•ั•ั•ั•ั•ั•ั•ั•ั•ั•ัŸัŸัŸัŸัŸัŸัŸัŸัŸั†ั†ั†ั†ั†ั†ั†ั†ั†ั†ั†ั†ั†ั†ั†.