Party Party

Julia Michaels

4489.jpg

Julia Michaels is an American Pop singer and songwriter.

She is known for her songwriting on multiple major Pop hits such as; "Hands to Myself" by Selena Gomez, "Slumber Party" by Britney Spears, "Sorry" by Justin Bieber, and "Miss Movin' On" by Fifth Harmony.

She has also collaborated with many artists, such as; Jason Derulo, Zedd, and Kygo.

She just released her debut single of her solo career, called "Issues". It's a major bop. Take a listen: 

Hope you guys like her! I just fell in love with Issues. It's been on repeat since Sunday.

She just released her debut EP, "Nervous System"! Buy it on iTunes here

OMG she's amazing! I've been listening to Issues all the time since it came out!

Julia Michaels also notably co-wrote almost every song on Gwen Stefani's album This Is What The Truth Feels Like as well as the song in tribute to the victims of the Orlando shooting, Hands:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

is she doing any promo tv in NYC or anything in Philadelphia?

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

been meaning to say, the beginning of the song sounds just like

1963 Andy Williams original version of "Can't get used to losing you" (no matter how)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Issues is a massive radio hit, I hear it allll the time. and it's sitting right at the edge of the top 10 on billboard 100, hopefully there's a little life left in it so it can crack the top 10. Uh Huh is cute but it's no issues

tumblr_nkg4kzoz7y1td0oleo1_500.gif

And I'd show up at your house

I was screaming at your door

Saying "what the fuck is wrong with you?"

zIKl1DO.gif

I thought that we were good enough

I thought that you needed love

No, I don't wanna think about you right now

Don't wanna think about you right now

tenor.gif

WHEN THE TRUTH IS I'M NOT OVER YOU

tumblr_inline_ocsoz05vBA1t66yui_500.gif