Seeing those dreams get lost

And I will fight until I'm tired
For you to feel like a prince

'Cause you got royal blood
I say
'Cause you got royal blood
I say

Hey  :)

Came here from your status update. I had a quick listen to all of the songs and I just want to let you know your record is pretty good. I liked every single track, especially from 4 to 10. It sets such a great mood. Also, the lyrics are really good too.  I really like the sound of the album, it's just like a psychedelic dream, like I'm hovering over the sea and the trees on a sunny and windy day. Sometimes I felt It was kinda slow though, but still beautiful, nonetheless. How I wish I could do something like this. Great Record. 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

You asked for people to listen to your songs so I actually listened to the whole thing and wrote down my honest thoughts about each one.

black - too languid, it's just really slow speaking over this ambient noise

promises - the part at 1:33 is very pretty, your voice is sounds good in this. I like the music box sounds at 2:20. Feels like it drags on after 3:30 and loses it's energy.

What We Had Has Come and Gone - The intro is pretty, I like the instrumental. Best one yet.

Mother - You need to improve your vocal delivery, I think this song would sound so much better if you didn't sing in this mumbling kind of way although that might be your style/what you are into IDK

Inside You - the piano in the background is really nice

Your Night - I like the distant vocals around the minute mark, there it's finally proper vocals not this "mumbling/speaking with my hand in front of my mouth" kind of singing that seems to be on most tracks. This has the best vocal production imo in the second half it sounds great.

Fall - I like the part between 50-1:10 the catchiest thing I heard on this album. This "moving side by side" sound that is the part of the instrumental becomes annoying by the time the song gets to the 2:40 mark I wish it would stop at that point. Like it's nice but gets too much.

The Waves -

"The sand is calling my soul
The waves dance to this song

The wind blows cold
I couldn't care less
These strings are meeting the water
They're getting along
Much better than I do with people"

I think these are the best lyrics on the album. You are right the instrumental is similar to 13 beaches a bit at some points.

At Last - I like the held note at 2:55 and the part at 4:15 is nice

Overall, I think this collection of songs is too slow, like not even Lana sings this slow, but that might just be my taste. I wish you opened your mouth properly when singing and enunciated more, the vocal delivery is so drawn out and slow IMO, again I don't know if it's your style or just something that sort of happened.

If you even need a co-writer, I’m a pretty good songwriter. AMAZING btw!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Hey  :)

Came here from your status update. I had a quick listen to all of the songs and I just want to let you know your record is pretty good. I liked every single track, especially from 4 to 10. It sets such a great mood. Also, the lyrics are really good too.  I really like the sound of the album, it's just like a psychedelic dream, like I'm hovering over the sea and the trees on a sunny and windy day. Sometimes I felt It was kinda slow though, but still beautiful, nonetheless. How I wish I could do something like this. Great Record.

Thank you soooo much!!!

You asked for people to listen to your songs so I actually listened to the whole thing and wrote down my honest thoughts about each one.

black - too languid, it's just really slow speaking over this ambient noise

promises - the part at 1:33 is very pretty, your voice is sounds good in this. I like the music box sounds at 2:20. Feels like it drags on after 3:30 and loses it's energy.

What We Had Has Come and Gone - The intro is pretty, I like the instrumental. Best one yet.

Mother - You need to improve your vocal delivery, I think this song would sound so much better if you didn't sing in this mumbling kind of way although that might be your style/what you are into IDK

Inside You - the piano in the background is really nice

Your Night - I like the distant vocals around the minute mark, there it's finally proper vocals not this "mumbling/speaking with my hand in front of my mouth" kind of singing that seems to be on most tracks. This has the best vocal production imo in the second half it sounds great.

Fall - I like the part between 50-1:10 the catchiest thing I heard on this album. This "moving side by side" sound that is the part of the instrumental becomes annoying by the time the song gets to the 2:40 mark I wish it would stop at that point. Like it's nice but gets too much.

The Waves -

"The sand is calling my soul

The waves dance to this song

The wind blows cold

I couldn't care less

These strings are meeting the water

They're getting along

Much better than I do with people"

I think these are the best lyrics on the album. You are right the instrumental is similar to 13 beaches a bit at some points.

At Last - I like the held note at 2:55 and the part at 4:15 is nice

Overall, I think this collection of songs is too slow, like not even Lana sings this slow, but that might just be my taste. I wish you opened your mouth properly when singing and enunciated more, the vocal delivery is so drawn out and slow IMO, again I don't know if it's your style or just something that sort of happened.

Wow thank you so much for this! I really appreciate it. Yes, the vocals are always a very weak spot for me... However I don't focus on them. I see my voice as just another sound. That's why i add so much reverb and stuff. I think I sound much better live. I feel like I sound good in some songs and kinda weak in others. I thought I sounded terrible in Your Night :rip: and yes it's soooo slow but that's my style. This is actually the most uptempo thing I've done hahahaha. Again thank you SO much for taking your time!!

If you even need a co-writer, I’m a pretty good songwriter. AMAZING btw!!

Thank you!! My experience with co-writing was good and exciting so I'll definitely pm you! X

The melody is kinda cool!!, but the voice needs better training. I read a few posts above that you said you don't want it to be the focus of your music, which is understandable (every artist does what they prefer), but regardless I think you should try and strengthen it a bit. You can take Sufjan Steven as an example. His voice is somewhat "thin" but consistent throughout the record(s) and it sounds overall pleasant

I suggest you look into him and Beach House, which kinda both sound like they could fit into the sound you're trying to make!! 

The melody is kinda cool!!, but the voice needs better training. I read a few posts above that you said you don't want it to be the focus of your music, which is understandable (every artist does what they prefer), but regardless I think you should try and strengthen it a bit. You can take Sufjan Steven as an example. His voice is somewhat "thin" but consistent throughout the record(s) and it sounds overall pleasant

I suggest you look into him and Beach House, which kinda both sound like they could fit into the sound you're trying to make!! 

thank you!! and yes vocally they're what i'm into. i do my best with my voice tbh :/ but really im not a good singer at all lol.

btw i just released another one (my voice sounds even worse here lol)

I love this! The production, lyrics, everything. I also love your voice, and I don’t usually like male singers!! This is amazing!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I love this! The production, lyrics, everything. I also love your voice, and I don’t usually like male singers!! This is amazing!!

Ahh thank you sooo much <3 

Napalm Death - The Zelda nerd in me liked that you used Song of Healing hehe, but omg, I got a heart attack when I saw that doggy running away with the firework! I hope nobody got hurt. :( I think it was really clever of you to use the sound of fireworks mixed with crying dogs, that honestly hurt to hear. Very smart move to get people to understand what your message is. And, again, I’m sorry about your dog. :( Pets mean so much, I sometimes still dream about my parrot or think that she’s sitting on the kitchen door even though she passed away many years ago now.

Aventurine - This somehow made me think of Snow Patrol even though their songs don’t sound like this? Or maybe they do, I haven’t heard that many tbh lol, but I like your voice! I know it’s just a demo so maybe the lyrics would be heard better if there was a final version...? So unfair that your laptop got stolen. :(

Baby Moonstone - That bass! This beat! :bop: Really interesting that you kept the melody of your singing different throughout the song when the background music itself was kinda repetitive, I like that. Too bad that it was so short, I’d love it if you added the same melody you had in the beginning (“Call me if you ever get lost” etc) towards the end... but then again, I’m not sure how I would wrap up the song if I did that. I just liked that melody, hehe. Good work!!

The Sky Right Now - I remember this one for being a heavy song... and I can tell that this one is pretty personal too. You’re brave for putting words to your emotions and writing a song out of them. This is personally not my kind of music, but you did a good job. I liked the subtle beats.

Hugs! :kiss2:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Napalm Death - The Zelda nerd in me liked that you used Song of Healing hehe, but omg, I got a heart attack when I saw that doggy running away with the firework! I hope nobody got hurt. :( I think it was really clever of you to use the sound of fireworks mixed with crying dogs, that honestly hurt to hear. Very smart move to get people to understand what your message is. And, again, I’m sorry about your dog. :( Pets mean so much, I sometimes still dream about my parrot or think that she’s sitting on the kitchen door even though she passed away many years ago now.

Aventurine - This somehow made me think of Snow Patrol even though their songs don’t sound like this? Or maybe they do, I haven’t heard that many tbh lol, but I like your voice! I know it’s just a demo so maybe the lyrics would be heard better if there was a final version...? So unfair that your laptop got stolen. :(

Baby Moonstone - That bass! This beat! :bop: Really interesting that you kept the melody of your singing different throughout the song when the background music itself was kinda repetitive, I like that. Too bad that it was so short, I’d love it if you added the same melody you had in the beginning (“Call me if you ever get lost” etc) towards the end... but then again, I’m not sure how I would wrap up the song if I did that. I just liked that melody, hehe. Good work!!

The Sky Right Now - I remember this one for being a heavy song... and I can tell that this one is pretty personal too. You’re brave for putting words to your emotions and writing a song out of them. This is personally not my kind of music, but you did a good job. I liked the subtle beats.

Hugs! :kiss2:

aww thank you so much <3 love your napalm death review. i really apreciate it.

hey guys!!

so today i put out an instrumental, 22-minute long EP 

Music for Sleeping

gorgeous ambient music

this is my favorite song: 'strawberry leaves' 

i hope you like it!