Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Lana Spotted with 4 Fans - January 29th, 2017

They should've asked her to start singing YAIL and then secretly recorded it so youtubers can remix it like cherry blossom :creepna2:

it woulld be a BOPPPPPPPP

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I really hope she keeps up w the side part :pray: she's so adorable! I've also noticed that she's slowly transitioning from "blue jeans, white shirt" to "blue jeans, black shirt"  :hooker:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

someone needs to ask her wen the single is coming 

I NEED A DATE

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I really hope she keeps up w the side part :pray: she's so adorable! I've also noticed that she's slowly transitioning from "blue jeans, white shirt" to "blue jeans, black shirt" :hooker:

I think she does that now so that when the day of nuclear fallout come she's ready for the funeral.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

OMG She dead ass lost WEIGHT.. LIke FU.CKKKK Wow she is not playingg ! Now for her face to follow that weight lost regimen  :hdu:  :toofunny:

wow what a disgusting comment. assuming since your a male you know nothing about face bloating in women can be caused by numerous things, her face isnt even fat. 

and you aint the only one with v mag manips henny  :hooker: