Sign in to follow this  
Party Favor

Lana leaving Fred Segal with Stella in West Hollywood - February 1st, 2017

I want this shoot to be the cover of LDR5. Fire Chuck this is perfect

And Lana has a strap on her phone so she stops dropping and smashing it :deadbanana:

Oh fck I just realized why I thought she looked much younger and different, I think she's wearing false lashes less often lately, I may be wrong but I was under the vivid impression that she was wearing less makeup, maybe it's just that

ZKcaooE.png

Edited the title for you for the date & to list Stella - & awh at her finally having a cute lil case on (at least one of) her phones! She looks so precious in the last two photographs.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

That seashell phonecase is so beautiful.Queen of taste and cuteness  :teehee:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Who is Stella?

Stella is her assistant/friend. Stella is listed as a General Manager/Management Assistant with TAP Management, which is Lana's management.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I want this shoot to be the cover of LDR5. Fire Chuck this is perfect

And Lana has a strap on her phone so she stops dropping and smashing it :deadbanana:

Oh fck I just realized why I thought she looked much younger and different, I think she's wearing false lashes less often lately, I may be wrong but I was under the vivid impression that she was wearing less makeup, maybe it's just that

The strap on her phone is actually connected to a portable batter/charger. It's in the last two pics

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

It's crazy to me how we don't get pics of her like this every day does she never go outside??

no. it's a matter of when her management decides to call the paps and have them go take pictures. paparazzi don't sit around all day waiting for lana del rey lol

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)