SlowGinFizzzz

SKAM

I was just gonna post it haha.

"Now where do we find new cool and handsome boys?"

"Well we found them."

"What?" 

:oic:

I'm afraid Noora might fancy the guy Sana was checking out in the second clip and they might have a beef about that?? That may be the idea behind her sweeping off Noora's feet in the season trailer

I have no idea if sweep off somebody's feet is a correct phrase sorry

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

between the girls wanting to play matchmaker with Noora and the boys & Sana's delicate position as his brother 'slave' for the week, all i can say is

draaama-chris.gif?w=600

now i think we all know how the catastrophic chain of events from the trailer is gonna start...

Okay kind of behind but I finished season 3 and every time I think about it I wanna cry. The ending was so somber yet hopeful but sad? It was so good. I am so attached to Even & Isack and their relationship. MORE GAY CHARACTERS ON TV PLEASE  :crossed:  :crossed:  :crossed:  :crossed:

@SlowGinFizzzz Is there a 4th clip available today or do we have to wait until tomorrow to see the whole episode?

I honestly have no idea LMAO. I'm in London right now, the Internet connection I have here sucks and I've just had the wildest make-out session ever. :hawt:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I honestly have no idea LMAO. I'm in London right now, the Internet connection I have here sucks and I've just had the wildest make-out session ever. :hawt:

You need Jesus boo :diva:

Today is the full episode so you better turn the makeout sessions into some proper Netflix & chill with more Netflix ahead

Much love for you and your libido fam!

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Okay kind of behind but I finished season 3 and every time I think about it I wanna cry. The ending was so somber yet hopeful but sad? It was so good. I am so attached to Even & Isack and their relationship. MORE GAY CHARACTERS ON TV PLEASE  :crossed:  :crossed:  :crossed:  :crossed:

the ending makes more sense when compared to S2's & in that light it won't appear sombre at all, and that's all i'm gonna say ;)

--

yesterday's clip, I'M DYING. Sana seems so isolated and alone; i love how the pov shift really changed the way he perceive her and the others around her, specifically the girl squad.

(also, Isak is gonna see / saw Chris' ig post with Mikael :biblio: and Chris was the one who hit Even with the selfie stick in the trailer :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: )

just leaving this here bc i didn't understand how incredible the prayer scene was until i read this - https://imansmeskinis.tumblr.com/post/159577155661/because-this-right-here-needs-to-be-talked

Popping by to say I've been watching Season 1 tonight, so glad the episodes are short cuz I've got through 8 episodes in just a couple hours already. So far it's kind of average and not that special to me but I'm expecting that to change later on. My favorite character is Noora so far I love how she's already starting to have no chill.

btw I was shook @ some of the music choices, wasn't expecting MTWBT right from the get-go or some of those Peaches songs  :creep:

te deseo, cariño

Omg I'm so happy to have watched this. At the beginning of season 1 I thought she was really bitchy and full of herself but I already love her a lot more. I'm particularly interested because I was raised as a catholic highly suspicious of islam and it's still very present and I'm grateful for this opportunity to open up and learn respect. The prayer scene was great, I think I understood a lot of things. Really excited to see how it goes, I don't have any prediction I'm just completely open

ZKcaooE.png