SlowGinFizzzz

SKAM

and did you notice Yusef's reaction & how everyone was basically comforting him?? what the HELL happened in Bakka.

leaving this here bc hilarious but also relevant - http://stardefiant.tumblr.com/post/159800479672/its-even-mood

Plot twist: He's gay and Even dumped him. :troll:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

@SlowGinFizzzz strangest things have been said about it... some people think he might have / have had a thing with Mikael & that Even outed them while manic :creep: and that the fb thing was about that  :creep:

also, SKAM - the show where everyone assumes none of our faves are straight. :hooker:

@SlowGinFizzzz strangest things have been said about it... some people think he might have / have had a thing with Mikael & that Even outed them while manic :creep: and that the fb thing was about that  :creep:

also, SKAM - the show where everyone assumes none of our faves are straight. :hooker:

I know this season is about Sana, but I hope that we'll learn a lot about Even's backstory. Also, I love that theory! ^

LMAO SKAM is like The Sims. Everybody is gay if you try hard enough. :hawt:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

@SlowGinFizzzz i know it's Sana season, but so far it feels pretty dispersed, don't you think? even social media updates aside... like, it was clear from ep 1 that s3 was gonna be about Isak and Even, and this season we're already 2 episodes in and there's no clearly defined path yet. there's so many parallel storylines, even those involving Sana? i personally think Julie is trying to tie all the loose ends and this season will be a bit atypical.

@SlowGinFizzzz i know it's Sana season, but so far it feels pretty dispersed, don't you think? even social media updates aside... like, it was clear from ep 1 that s3 was gonna be about Isak and Even, and this season we're already 2 episodes in and there's no clearly defined path yet. there's so many parallel storylines, even those involving Sana? i personally think Julie is trying to tie all the loose ends and this season will be a bit atypical.

That's definitely true.

I hope at some point Julie will be like, "SURPRISE! It's the last season, but it'll be 30 episodes to fill this crazy fandom's hunger."  :creep:

Also, I love your signature!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

how tf are they gonna get 320k NOK (~30k EUR) immediately ?! is Sana rich af and we don't know it? and ok, so russ is gonna be a huge theme this season...

i hope we get some sort of update today, this week's episode was so short :toofunny:

I have no idea, but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be illegal in some way. :oic:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif