SlowGinFizzzz

SKAM

OMG I thought of that as well aaaaah!!!! I've always thought she looked like her I'm so glad I'm not the only one, Ingrid is really super pretty but no one (on earth?) can top Noora tbh this girl is a fucking goddess I weep everytime she comes on screen

Honestly, truly.

C_VO4TnWsAEVigt.jpg

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Noora/Josefine is stunning, but she has kind of a cold beauty that doesn't do much for me tbh. same about Ingrid (don't remember the actress' name), to some extent.

Eva/Lisa & Sonja/Theresa THO.................... :flutter:

tumblr_ooatb5DAts1vw5p2vo2_400.gif     tumblr_ojofoukiHn1rmxa4zo4_400.gif

i love how the cast is all so pretty but in such a natural, age-appropriate and believable way.

Noora/Josefine is stunning, but she has kind of a cold beauty that doesn't do much for me tbh. same about Ingrid (don't remember the actress' name), to some extent.

Eva/Lisa & Sonja/Theresa THO.................... :flutter:

tumblr_ooatb5DAts1vw5p2vo2_400.gif     tumblr_ojofoukiHn1rmxa4zo4_400.gif

i love how the cast is all so pretty but in such a natural, age-appropriate and believable way.

It's weird cause Lisa can look pretty... normal / unexceptional and then she suddenly has random accesses of INTENSE beauty that always leave me beside myself. She looks so gorgeous on this gif. I forgot about Theresa she looks fucking beautiful! More beautiful than Evak combined lol I said it

ZKcaooE.png

It's weird cause Lisa can look pretty... normal / unexceptional and then she suddenly has random accesses of INTENSE beauty that always leave me beside myself. She looks so gorgeous on this gif. I forgot about Theresa she looks fucking beautiful! More beautiful than Evak combined lol I said it

idk, i find Lisa really, really attractive. but i get what you mean, she's less 'impressive' than Noora, i agree.

lmao, to me Theresa and Henrik are on the exact same level of stupidly good looks tbh.

--

so anxious about this season's hiatus, i wonder if it's coming after this ep. :ohno:

WELLLLLLLLLL :deadbanana: called it on the hiatus, i guess.

thank god for gullruten after that depressing af clip. still #shook from that fucking kiss, i mean. when i saw the kiss cam i expected a quick peck on the lips, but they sure as hell went for it, lmao. i love those 2 so much. <3

So I started watching season 1 last night (watched about 7 episodes all in one go :toofunny: ) and I can't even remember the last time I have been this hooked on to a series this quickly. I love literally every single one of the characters already.

They play a really good selection of music in this series too... I was not expecting MTWBT to appear halfway through an episode.

I've also learnt a bit about Norwegian culture thanks to this series. I had no idea what this "russ" thing was until  I googled it last night and read all about it. 

I also didn't realize that Norway is ranked #1 in the World Happiness Report and the Democracy Index, that's amazing!

I am so excited to keep watching, especially since everyone keeps saying that season 2 gets even better!