SlowGinFizzzz

SKAM

Guys omg so as I said on the last page, I started this series literally like a week and a half ago and now I am already halfway through season 2....and I AM FUCKING HOOKED LIKE A FISH ON A FISHING ROD!! I keep having @annedauphine style meltdowns every episode I watch!!

I have 2 weeks of exams right now but I can't stop watching this show it is so addicting and omg I just saw the bit where Noora ends up with William's brother and has a black out and slept with him and omg I can't wait to see how this turns out, I hope that William and Noora's relationship will still survive through this, they are such a cute couple :flutter: ...  William seemed like an asshole in  the first season but now I feel like I've gotten to know him more in season 2 and he's actually really sweet and genuine  and it's actually William's brother that's an idiot... I cannot believe that he basically sexually assaulted Noora and then sent her a photo of her naked on the bed! Honestly that is just fucking disgusting and I feel so bad for Noora knowing this could pretty much ruin her relationship with William  :icant:

Also I cannot fucking wait to see the rest of the Isak storyline fold out. I know that Eva and Noora found out he was gay but the fact that he hasn't actually come out to anyone yet is frustrating me so much (not saying people have an obligation to come if they're gay because I'm gay myself and I don't believe in forcing people out of the closet, I'm just saying that it's annoying because I keep watching the next episode thinking it might finally happen but it never does!!  :um3: )

Anyway, I think I am going to have to limit myself to only ONE EPISODE before bed because this series is taking over my whole life and I'm going to flop in all my exams if I don't focus on my study instead right now  :toofunny:

What is everyones opinions on Season 4 Vilde? She has always been my favorite but idk this season. What do you all think?

i think she's the same as she's always been tbh, just seen from a different pov. she's always been unfiltered and insensitive/ignorant at times, but she's also a loyal friend and probably dealing with a shitload of personal issues (as has been hinted in past seasons & now in this one too). she was never my favorite character because i practically don't relate to her at all, but i'm really sad we're not getting a final Vilde season like everyone was expecting bc i think she has an interesting story to tell.

--

what the fuck did Sana do, jfc. RIP her friendship with Isak tbh - especially if this ends up affecting Even, like a lot of people are expecting.

I think that in this season Vilde is way more dumb than usual and it makes me sad. I liked her way more in the first seasons. I wish we had a season with her ;-(

I'm not up to season 4 yet (I'm currently half way through season 2) but I'm surprised at all these comments about everyone finding Vilde annoying and not the brightest of people only in season 4? I've always thought of her that way since I first started watching. She's a sweet girl but she is very innocent and makes a lot of questionable choices.

Anyway, I'm sad to find out there are only going to be 4 seasons. I know I still have half the whole series to watch but it makes me sad I will probably never be able to watch the episodes as they come out, only as they have already been released (although, at the rate I'm going watching 100000 episodes a day I might actually catch up to the current episodes  :thumb3: )

I'm not up to season 4 yet (I'm currently half way through season 2) but I'm surprised at all these comments about everyone finding Vilde annoying and not the brightest of people only in season 4? I've always thought of her that way since I first started watching. She's a sweet girl but she is very innocent and makes a lot of questionable choices.

Anyway, I'm sad to find out there are only going to be 4 seasons. I know I still have half the whole series to watch but it makes me sad I will probably never be able to watch the episodes as they come out, only as they have already been released (although, at the rate I'm going watching 100000 episodes a day I might actually catch up to the current episodes  :thumb3: )

Season 4 is the first that I'm watching "clip by clip" and I have to say that I enjoyed watching whole episodes a lot more, so don't worry about that.  :creep:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Season 4 is the first that I'm watching "clip by clip" and I have to say that I enjoyed watching whole episodes a lot more, so don't worry about that.  :creep:

I guess when I think about it, it would be annoying having to actually wait for each clip to come out.... haha thanks for the reassurance :P

I guess when I think about it, it would be annoying having to actually wait for each clip to come out.... haha thanks for the reassurance :P

more than annoying, it's emotionally wrecking and pretty much life consuming tbh. it was more with s3 than with this one, but still. you can live without that pain.

Just started season 3 and I am LIVING for this season already. Isak has always been one of my favorite characters right from the start, he seems sweet, but sort of influenced by what others around him are doing and struggling to find who he is and express himself, so I've been waiting and waiting for his storyline to develop, and well, here I am and I'm so excited.

The last episode I watched, he goes over to Even's house and they eat and have a drink together, then Evan remembers that he'd invited a few friends over, and then he reveals that one of the girls is his girlfriend, and just seeing Isak's little face look down at the floor and knowing how devastating it must have been for him made me so sad. I couldn't get to sleep afterwards because I was so shook and upset. I've obviously seen online that at some point Isak and Even end up together anyway, which is consoling, but I just did not see that whole "Even's got a girlfriend" plot twist coming. It makes me sad seeing people not being able to just be themselves, especially when there's the possibility of a beautiful relationship blooming but the two don't feel comfortable enough with themselves (or other's opinions) to just go for it!

Isak and Even are so cute (as individuals and as a pairing) and I can't wait to see them eventually end up together. 

Also, I NEED to see Isak finally coming out to his friends. Eskild gave him the perfect opportunity to tell him in the last episode, but he didn't take it. Oh well.... guess it will be coming soon. My intuitive powers are telling me that Eskild is going to be the first one to find out Isak is gay (well, maybe Even will first, but idk).

Anyway, sorry for posting a bajillion posts a day in this thread but this is literally such an intense series and I can't help but need to vent and share my thoughts about everything. 

omg aghhhhhh  I JUST WATCHED THE EPISODE WHERE EVEN AND ISAK RIDE ON A BIKE TOGETHER AND THEN BREAK INTO SOMEONE'S INDOOR SWIMMING POOL AND PUSH EACH OTHER IN THEN PLAY A GAME WHERE THEY HAVE TO SEE WHO CAN BREATHE THE LONGEST UNDERWATER AND THEN EVEN FUCKING GOES FOR IT AND KISSES ISAK!!! AND THEN ISAK NEEDS TO BREATHE AND HE GETS UP AND THEY'RE LIKE FLIRTING AND THEN THEY HAVE A REPLAY AND THEN ISSAAAAAKKKKKKKKK KISSSESSSSS EVEEEEEENNNNNNN!!  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:

I AM SO HAPPY FOR THEM  AND HONESTLY I DIDN'T THINK THIS WOULD HAPPEN SO EARLY ON IN THE SEASON BUT THIS IS EVERYTHING I LIVE FOR!! 

Now they just need to dump their annoying ass girlfriends !!

ps. sorry for the caps :toofunny:  I'm just RREALLY EXCITEDDDD!! 

love skam, sometimes i feel like sana is forgotten because of how many people only care about evak. don't get me wrong i love evak and everyone else on this show but some people seem to forget that this isn't always about them

tumblr_mz57xcWKBd1tnabrro1_500.gif

love skam, sometimes i feel like sana is forgotten because of how many people only care about evak. don't get me wrong i love evak and everyone else on this show but some people seem to forget that this isn't always about them

It should be, though.  :creep:

No IDK, I don't have a problem with Sana and I think this season is pretty interesting, but it's very hard for me to relate with her because firstly, I don't care about religion at all and secondly, she's so calculating and kinda cold sometimes, I could never be this way.

@@Cacciatore, stop reading here haha.

And the fact that she brought Vilde into trouble now (and probably Isak too, once the girls find out who these messages were sent to) – nah, sorry, not here for it. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Just watched episode 10 of Season 3 where Isak comes out to his mother, Even has a manic episode you find out that he is bipolar, and even though Isak doesn't quite understand he gets back with him and they kiss. It's  super embarrassing but I cried so much watching the end of that episode. I'm not the kind of person that cries often, especially not from television series, I rarely ever get so emotional that I cry over fictional storylines but this episode just really fucked with my emotions.  I had to clean my glasses, they were soaked in water.

Literal footage of me watching the ending to that episode...

XbNELHu.gif

fsijy1f.gif

The next episode is the season finale for S3 and I'm getting really emotional thinking that this is the last season from Isak's point of view. He's come so far since the first episode of the series, I'm so so happy for him. 

Just watched episode 10 of Season 3 where Isak comes out to his mother, Even has a manic episode and then Isak gets back with him and they kiss and this is super embarrassing but I cried so much. I'm not the kind of person that cries often, especially not from television series, I rarely ever get so emotional that I cry over fictional storylines but this episode just really fucked with my emotions. 

The next episode is the season finale for S3 and I'm getting really emotional thinking that this is the last season from Isak's point of view. He's come so far since the first episode of the series, I'm so so happy for him. 

When Isak is in the church and recives Evan's text i died. everything was so magical in that scene, the words Even used in the text and the  O Helga Natt song playing in the background, just wow, i never got over how beautiful that scene was.