The previous LDR5 Thread as well as the YAIL Thread have been removed. I had a talk with the mods, and we have decided to open a new thread. Please know that this thread will be very heavily moderated and we will not be taking things lightly this time. I feel as if I gave you all a little too much leniency last time, just because I love you all so much and felt guilty with giving out warning points. Things have to change now though (don't worry, I still love you all just as much.) Warning points & bans will be given out more frequently when needed. Again, as I said before, nothing is to be leaked on LanaBoards. Please refrain from posting any snippets, images, or information that may negatively impact Lana's upcoming project. Lana's team is now involved. We have to be respectful of this project.
So, before posting, please think twice about what you are going to say. We are taking things very seriously, even if a post was meant as a "joke." There are a lot of eyes on everyone right now. Be mindful.
Lots of love everyone. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Here is what we know so far (taken from previous thread):
-Lana Del Rey for NME Magazine (December 2015)
- In February 2016, Lana was interviewed in Pre-GRAMMY Gala Red Carpet.
Are you gonna drop another album anytime soon and surprise everyone?
"I don't think it will be a surprise when I'll do it but... you know... I will soon... I'm working on stuff I love."
Is it in a different direction from the last time?
"Yeah... but I don't know if you'd really know 'cause it has more to do with just like...I don't know... a clarity of inner dialogue that I feel is coming through better."
How about music?
"It's kinda in the same aesthetic."
- In July 2016, a music video was reportedly shot; Kasia Szarek as the casting director.
- She was in studio with Justin Parker in November 2015
- Via Ben Mawson in March 2016.
- Shared by Lana (on her @Honeymoon account) in March 2016. "I can't tell if my managers like it, but I know they're on crack.".
- Shared by Lana in March 2016.
- Lana's leaving a recording studio located in Santa Monica. (August 21st, 2016).
- She has hung out several times with "Born to Die" producer Emile Haynie and Father John Misty's collaborator Jonathan Wilson
- Beautiful People (recorded in 2015 with Justin Parker) [Registered, possibly not for this album]
- Wild One (recorded in 2015 with Justin Parker) [Registered, possibly not for this album]
- Demos produced by Rick Nowels
- Lana presumably shot another video on October 28, 2016.
Chuck posted a video to Snapchat where she is posing with a girl that wears the same make-up. You can hear Lana speaking in the background and she mentions the word "video"
Also, Ben Mawson (her manager) posted a photo with Johnny Blue Eyes (her stylist)
YOUNG AND IN LOVE
- Young and in Love is probably the lead single
- Young and in Love is co-written by Rick Nowels, Benny Blanco and Emile Haynie
- Recorded possibly in the spring of 2016
-Registered in 2017: