Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

This is a REACH but I keep noticing how she had her nails short even though the tour is over. Is Lizzy Grant back on the guitar ? Is Lana Del Licks coming for Joanne's rock n' roll queen crown ? Is she ready to scalp Pitchfork's smelly critics ?

tumblr_m8k7q1l5sr1qedt22o1_500.gif

So two days ago an insider from another forum I'm a user told that a big star would make her return this week and a "famous alternative singer" will return as well by the end of this month. Now is confirmed that the big star is Katy Perry who is releasing her new single on Friday. My guess for the "alternative singer" is either Lana or Lorde.

He also said this artist is with everything ready to release her new stuff and since YAIL is in the orizon, i truly think it's Lana.

PS: This guy have friends on Universal Music Brazil so he is a really reliable source and has told some truly infos in others occasions.

praying it's Lana, couldn't care less for Lorde

image.png

A few other questions about the album. How many tracks do you think it will have? Will there be deluxe editions?

I'm expecting a standard 12-track album and hopefully between 3 and 5 bonus tracks.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

a new home  :oopna:

A few other questions about the album. How many tracks do you think it will have? Will there be deluxe editions?

i'm hoping that it will be there a deluxe edition but I feel that Lana isn't a fan of deluxe editions albums so :um2:

and I don't expect less than 12 tracks

btw what is the limit of the album tracks? i still remember when she said she wanted all of the BTD and Paradise tracks  combining in one album  

:smile3:

i'm hoping that it will be there a deluxe edition but I feel that Lana isn't a fan of deluxe editions albums so :um2:

btw how much is the limit of the album tracks - in one album- ? i still remember when she said she wanted all of the BTD and Paradise tracks  combining in one album  

btw what is the limit of the album tracks? i still remember when she said she wanted all of the BTD and Paradise tracks  combining in one album  

The most we've gotten was 16 tracks on a single release (UV), I don't think she'd do more than that. Praying for at least some regional exclusives

Demos_copy.png

I know this sounds silly but I hope this era has a plant as a symbol for its music. BTD had the rose, Paradise the Palm Tree, UV the hydrangea and HM... well, nothing :(

in honeymoon she talks about roses and palm trees

what a mess haha

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I know this sounds silly but I hope this era has a plant as a symbol for its music. BTD had the rose, Paradise the Palm Tree, UV the hydrangea and HM... well, nothing :(

We got many things

the dreamy sky with the beautiful gardens  

Imagen%2B%252818%2529.jpg

the very vintage look 

the iconic bangs 

tumblr_o08ggjTbtK1sco3w5o1_400.jpg

The most we've gotten was 16 tracks on a single release (UV), I don't think she'd do more than that. Praying for at least some regional exclusives

Actually it was 17. The 11 standard tracks, the 3 bonus tracks, West Coast (radio mix), Is This Happiness and Flipside.

yes ik but I mean in the general for all of the artists 

how much is the limit

Gwen Stefani and Troye Sivan had 18 tracks, that's the highest number I can think of (unless you count special re-releases, e. g. P!nk's The Truth About Love: Fan Edition that had 20 tracks).

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I said it before but I would REALLY like another HM way of putting the tracks, like 14 no exclusives, but purely on the basis that my broke collector ass can't afford buying 32 album versions :(

ZKcaooE.png

I said it before but I would REALLY like another HM way of putting the tracks, like 14 no exclusives, but purely on the basis that my broke collector ass can't afford buying 32 album versions :(

the more songs the better.. you can always stream it online even if you don't buy it.

i never found the uncensored version of UV in my country, nor the deluxe version, or LP, anything

i actually hate my country im in tears of sadness :(

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u