Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

just type on sc both her name and the song and it pops up

but like, Lana should really release the song asap

oh yeah i've found it now woo :heart:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Nope, it's still there. They should release it ASAP.

I agree. The longer the wait, the more snippets will be released, ruining the entire song...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Lana might need a better team but I'm not sure asking for snippets help them. If you find some and are against the song leaking report and if you don't care about the song leaking please stop asking for stuff here if it's so easy to find then go find it by yourself 

ZKcaooE.png

It's uncool that snippets flow around because that makes a full leak a pretty possible, but stop being so f*cking overdramatic and act as if those 6 second snippet itself would be harmful.

True. 6 seconds out of like, 3-5 minutes wouldn't be harmful, really. But all we can do is hope that more snippets aren't leaked..

I've reported some of the snippets out there but seeing as it's already been leaked what harm is there in listening? You may as well.

I mean, it's only 6 seconds at the end of the day. If it was the full song i probably wouldn't listen.

Probably.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I feel like Lana's team have really let her down, though. I mean surely they would've learned how quick Lana fans are to leak stuff after the Black Beauty incident..

wooow the infamous 6sec snippet,

thank god i listened to it, i now know sooo much more about the song, i basically know the whole thing.

Thank god for this revelation!

1ryOPjL.jpg

I really hope so. I can't wait till 2018 :toofunny: (and btw I'm from Sao Paulo too)

I'm from Porto Alegre  :sluttybunny:  

i hope she comes to latin america in the next tour 

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I know it's hard to tell from a 7 seconds snippet but I feel like YAIL could be a Young and Beautiful 2.0- in terms of sound but also success. If it's a cheesy love song, with drums in it and with a good music video it could easily reach at least the top 40

tumblr_o6xmy3ExVx1tc2w1bo1_250.gif

giphy.gif