Sign in to follow this  
Flowerbomb

LDR5 Fake Album Cover Competition

16808790_1535017809864748_174100177_n.pn

this is my first finished attempt at a manip so mess! i'm not entirely happy with it but it'll do xx

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

I have an idea for a cover, but I don't have the photoshopped skills to make it. Anyone who is a good at photoshop can use this idea.

So we know it has a space theme. So the background of the cover would be a photograph a night sky full of bright stars maybe with some blue and purple galaxy swirls. Then there would be a constellation of stars in the centre of the sky that form Lana's face (the stars would be joined up with white lines). And then the title and Lana's name above an below her face

So basically Lana's face similair to BTD cover but formed by a constellation of stars?

I have an idea for a cover, but I don't have the photoshopped skills to make it. Anyone who is a good at photoshop can use this idea.

So we know it has a space theme. So the background of the cover would be a photograph a night sky full of bright stars maybe with some blue and purple galaxy swirls. Then there would be a constellation of stars in the centre of the sky that form Lana's face (the stars would be joined up with white lines). And then the title and Lana's name above an below her face

So basically Lana's face similair to BTD cover but formed by a constellation of stars?

I'm on it!

Edit: i :defeated: it up

1QPoSpF.png

I was gonna say omg that's my album title but you posted it before :-0 ~magic~ or did I subconsciously see yours before I made mine. Either way im now convinced its gonna be called Eclipse bc of the endshot @ love video