Sign in to follow this  
latothemoon

Karmin

I just posted about them in a status and noticed there was no thread for them! This is Karmin, a married pop duo of Amy and Nick Noonan that met in college. Amy has recently started pursuing a solo project under the name Herby and will be releasing music this year that is more R&B focused.

Karmin%2B-%2BAlong%2BThe%2BRoad.jpg

DISOGRAPHY:

Karmin Covers Vol. 1 (2011)

Hello (2012)

Pulses (2014)

Leo Rising (2016)

I haven't listened to all of their older music but Leo Rising is excellent

Don't they kno that I came from Nebraska

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

These two are actually pretty good. I have listened to all of their material pretty much since the beginning and it's nice to see they shifted away from the more generic pop side of things to more indie/self-produced stuff :) 

Omg yes!!!!! They're so good! Leo Rising is truly amazing. I saw them live twice during Pulses era, once with Bonnie McKee opening & once at some college show here in Fl with Alex & Sierra opening. They're sooo good live! Amy kneeled in front of me during show #2 & smiled at me & I'm still shook  :defeated: I think she remembered my face from the other show. I haven't met them somehow. I really hope the Leo Rising Tour isn't cancelled  :deadbanana:

But yes if you're not gotten into them yet give them a try!  :flutter:

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

Omg yes!!!!! They're so good! Leo Rising is truly amazing. I saw them live twice during Pulses era, once with Bonnie McKee opening & once at some college show here in Fl with Alex & Sierra opening. They're sooo good live! Amy kneeled in front of me during show #2 & smiled at me & I'm still shook  :defeated: I think she remembered my face from the other show. I haven't met them somehow. I really hope the Leo Rising Tour isn't cancelled  :deadbanana:

But yes if you're not gotten into them yet give them a try!  :flutter:

Supposedly the Leo Rising tour isn't happening until 2018 :sadcore3:  and this year they're just focusing on Amy's solo project Herby