Sucker

Sigrid

is there any further explanation behind this? like i can’t just accept it omg

they couldn't get the production right at all

girl....... u already kno whats going down when sucker is released

and by going down i mean credit.wav thank you very much !!!

This is so offensive, I might have to unstan  :rollin:

I hope someone cares enough to leak Credit and the final Dynamite because that's just so unfair (she's never had a leak before iirc)

to be fair, the two demos i have of credit are both kinda shit compared to how good it fucking slaps live

lABVyGE.png

I was in Norway over the summer and I went to Ålesund (where she’s from) and stopped in a record store and there was a Dont Kill My Vibe vinyl and that’s the only time I’ve ever seen one it was weird

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I was in Norway over the summer and I went to Ålesund (where she’s from) and stopped in a record store and there was a Dont Kill My Vibe vinyl and that’s the only time I’ve ever seen one it was weird

you went to Ålesund?! i never really hear about people coming here and going to cities like Ålesund, but that's amazing. it's usually either Oslo, Bergen, Tromsø or Trondheim, haha. but yeah, you'll see the DKMV and Raw vinyl everywhere here, but I saw it in London when I was there last week!

lABVyGE.png

I dreamt the other night she told of me I have a “beautiful, dark soul” and it’s the b st compliment I’ve ever received lol. Even if it was made up. Also, the new song is a fucking bop, it’s so catchy and positive!! LOVE the bridge!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You