Sucker

Sigrid

Okay I MUST SAY IT- I feel like this has to be one of the strongest debut pop records of the decade.......... whoa.

All of it, her entire aesthetic at this point, could be described as like... anthems. Anthemic. But it doesn't come off like she is trying to make big anthems, it's just all so humble and authentic.

Sight of You sounds like it should fill a stadium with like 100 dancers and lights and confetti

Business Dinners? wow this experimental quirky pop that we didn't even ask for but SHE DELIVERED DAMN

Level Up is like so oddly familiar... I cant put my finger on it but it sounds like I know it so know already. not in a bad way, it just sounds classic ugh her mind

Sucker Punch has been & will continue to be that bop sorry I don't make the rules bye! u know how some songs just SOUND like an opener, in the best way? yah

Strangers- see above part about anthems. Like wow. this just feels even more huge every time I listen to it and its been out for a WHILEEEEE

Never Mine.......... bitch. stop. this is literally everything I ever wanted to hear from her. just fucking perfect I'm- not even a little bit okay

Basic okay..... why does the part at the end where it cuts to the LQ acoustic bit make me think of the last scene in A Star is Born where they cut to Jack singing at the piano :rip: its literally that kind of an impactful feeling!

I could go on but damn I'm just so impressed by this!

H0bDaqU.gif

i have never really been into her but i just went through the album and added every song except level

up. her whole sound is great and the noonie tracks are so great and the RAWM vibes on mine right now are sooooooooo great

i have never really been into her but i just went through the album and added every song except level

up. her whole sound is great and the noonie tracks are so great and the RAWM vibes on mine right now are sooooooooo great

oh my godddddddd NOONIE worked on this album????  :defeated:

I'm listening to the previews on iTunes and it sounds so good! Roll on Friday when I get paid so I can drop my coins on this.

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Finally bought this and having my first listen. The album is  :defeated:  currently on Business Dinners

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Okay so I was listening to the news and they played the Sight Of You instrumental as background music!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You