Sucker

Sigrid

Hah! I was like... Sigrid? Have I been here before? Checking front page of the thread, nope not yet.

Heard these Raabe siblings from this performance ca. June 2016

And dig Tellef's tunes

But looks like Sigrid is currently happening. :)

Ty @butterflies for putting up with my crap :creep:

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Lyric video out now :flutter: (It's so cool. :defeated: )

I still remember the time I saw her on iTunes recommended with her new song that just came out which is 'Don't Kill My Vibe' and I was like should I? Now i'm obsessed with an iconic legend!  :flutter:

Can't wait for her album (AOTY)

xo

Wow, Everybody Knows is a Leonard Cohen from 1988 song released by Leonard on his 1988 "I'm your man" album. (no internet, no IPhones back then)

and in trumpWorld  quite appropriate for 2017 as it was in RonaldReaganland in 1988

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN7tTW32WF4&feature=youtu.be

her cover of Kids in Love is so nice :flutter:

Wow, Everybody Knows is a Leonard Cohen from 1988 song released by Leonard on his 1988 "I'm your man" album. (no internet, no IPhones back then)

and in trumpWorld  quite appropriate for 2017 as it was in RonaldReaganland in 1988

very true, very true!

lABVyGE.png

okay so Don’t Kill My Vibe is lowkey garbage so I steered clear of this girl for the longest time, but Strangers is THAT song goddaaaaaamn. Plot Twist is good, too.

MkWI4Ns.png

i just listened to strangers and it's easily one of the best songs of 2017. I gotta check out her ep soon!!

okay so Don’t Kill My Vibe is lowkey garbage so I steered clear of this girl for the longest time, but Strangers is THAT song goddaaaaaamn. Plot Twist is good, too.

Strangers is my favorite single released in 2017 :defeated: it's so fucking good and has so much replay potential

lABVyGE.png