Flowerbomb

Jeff Buckley

I'll try to hear his record, since i only know Hallelujah

Honestly, you won't regret it. He has so many great songs on his studio album Grace, my favorite being Mojo Pin. At first I didn't really like his music so it may take a few more listens lol :kiss:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I looked on eBay (UK) and it's like, £30 :eek: maybe I should start saving up some money lol

Everything's so expensive here compared to the US, I saw one for like £75 on Amazon

original.png

Everything's so expensive here compared to the US, I saw one for like £75 on Amazon

£75?? :derpna2: damn. I swear I saw one that was £300 not too long ago. But it was probably a signed one lol.

this is the most underrated JB song in my opinion

it's my favorite <3

anyways jeff was a legend, a sensitive soul with a voice of angels

This video is awesome (kinda weird but) ahh. He has such a goofy smile in the thumbnail :omfg2:

this is the most underrated JB song in my opinion

it's my favorite <3

anyways jeff was a legend, a sensitive soul with a voice of angels

Love love love this song, the way he whispers/speaks when he says "I love you" is so beautiful :flutter:

I know it doesn't regard water, but I always find the line "sucked me in and pulled me under" a bit eerie considering how he died

original.png

Love love love this song, the way he whispers/speaks when he says "I love you" is so beautiful :flutter:

I know it doesn't regard water, but I always find the line "sucked me in and pulled me under" a bit eerie considering how he died

The 'I love you' is probably the best highlight of the whole song, even better when he whispers it during live performances. :brows:

Yes! Those lyrics depress me so much because it's like he's predicting his own death. There are many other of his lyrics regarding water...

The 'I love you' is probably the best highlight of the whole song, even better when he whispers it during live performances. :brows:

Yes! Those lyrics depress me so much because it's like he's predicting his own death. There are many other of his lyrics regarding water...

The amount of lyrics pertaining to water and death are almost too much to be coincidental. I think Grace is the strangest one, half the song could be a prediction of his death

original.png

The amount of lyrics pertaining to water and death are almost too much to be coincidental. I think Grace is the strangest one, half the song could be a prediction of his death

Indeed. I think Jeff knew when his time was coming. Weeks before his death, he called old friends who he hadn't spoken to in years... :(

Indeed. I think Jeff knew when his time was coming. Weeks before his death, he called old friends who he hadn't spoken to in years... :(

I thought it was suicide for a long time, but I recently came to realise that, like you said, it seems he knew his time was coming. Really sad

original.png

I thought it was suicide for a long time, but I recently came to realise that, like you said, it seems he knew his time was coming. Really sad

You'll be surprised, though. A lot of people still believe it was suicide (he swam in the river many times before, knowing the dangers of it). But i think it was an accident. Jeff was always spontaneous, maybe just a bit too much. :(

So Real and Forget Her and Lover You Should've Come Over are my absolute favourites I think, it's hard to choose, but those three are always on the top of list when I think about his music! I adore his voice so much, there's so much raw emotion his voice just takes me away to some other place entirely!  :flutter:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

You'll be surprised, though. A lot of people still believe it was suicide (he swam in the river many times before, knowing the dangers of it). But i think it was an accident. Jeff was always spontaneous, maybe just a bit too much. :(

I know that how someone acts is no way to judge how they're truly feeling, but I just came to think that Jeff seemed way too happy to die like that. It's just such a shame the way he died

original.png

So Real and Forget Her and Lover You Should've Come Over are my absolute favourites I think, it's hard to choose, but those three are always on the top of list when I think about his music! I adore his voice so much, there's so much raw emotion his voice just takes me away to some other place entirely!  :flutter:

I totally get what you mean, even his speaking voice is hypnotising. Have you heard this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgeaqpmqUT8

He's reading one of Edgar Allan Poe's poem, he even made the background music. It's so good and often helps me fall asleep. :)

I know that how someone acts is no way to judge how they're truly feeling, but I just came to think that Jeff seemed way too happy to die like that. It's just such a shame the way he died

Have you heard Tim Buckley's music? I adore it so much, you can really tell how Jeff and Tim sound alike.

This is my all time favorite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz8EoMOVHBM

I totally get what you mean, even his speaking voice is hypnotising. Have you heard this?

He's reading one of Edgar Allan Poe's poem, he even made the background music. It's so good and often helps me fall asleep. :)

Ooh I haven't heard this, thanks for the link!!  :kiss:

I'll have to listen to this at night when I can just close me eyes and focus on his voice...

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Ooh I haven't heard this, thanks for the link!!  :kiss:

I'll have to listen to this at night when I can just close me eyes and focus on his voice...

I call it a hidden treasure. I've tried looking for every single Jeff Buckley song/interview in existence yet this was very well hidden lol