Sign in to follow this  
latothemoon

liv

liv is a band formed by Lykke Li, I bet many of you have heard of them from her. The supergroup consists of Lykke Li, Andrew Wyatt, Pontus Winnberg, Björn Yttling, Jeff Bhasker, and more. I really love their sound and I'm a big fan of Lykke Li, I was so excited when it was started up. I hope they release more songs soon!

2.jpg?format=500w

All songs:

WINGS OF LOVE

DREAM AWAKE

HEAVEN

HURTS TO LIV

i just want a full album soon. or an EP, at the very least. :ohno:

(it's a separate music project, i don't see why this should be merged tbh)

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that they were just going to be releasing songs for awhile and no album so people can focus on the songs individually

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that they were just going to be releasing songs for awhile and no album so people can focus on the songs individually

Nah, they said there would be an album eventually. They said they didn't want to put things out in the traditional way, though, so it's probably not coming soon.

Dream Awake still remains my favorite! Idk there is something about it that is just so amazing lol. Great atmosphere!

I'm so happy they're letting Lykke's vocals lead and turning down Andrew Wyatt's mic so that he's more just harmonizing with her

yea, that's why I didn't really like their first song bc of this lol, Dream Awake was good and their vocals blended well, but this one is mostly Lykke which is what I want. His voice is interesting it's just hard to get into

tumblr_nkg4kzoz7y1td0oleo1_500.gif

So on Lykke Li's instagram, she posted a link for hard to liv and described it as a "farewell to liv." Does anyone know if that means this is the end of the supergroup? Or was she maybe just referencing/playing on the themes of the song (farewell to life)? I'd be kind of bummed out and surprised if this was it...