Sitar

Official Single Premiere: "LOVE"

i'm confused this still doesn't sit right w me like we didn't even get an announcement it seems messy and unprofessional and remember how this was on her itunes

https://itunes.apple.com/nz/album/the-profile/id1043229679

Look at the copyright on the single page. It's her label.

WHEN CAN WE GET IT IN THE USA?? I don't understand is it a single or the whole album??

It's already time for the iTunes update in Europe, we'll probably get it when we cross over at 8PM tonight

I'm so glad I waited and didn't listen to the leak. This song is gorgeous. Can't wait for the music video~

I'm so happy they did the right thing and released early, if that wasn't the plan to begin with. 

SAME. It was totally worth the wait, everyone telling me it sounded like songs I don't like, so I built up thinking I wouldn't like it and it's extremely beautiful, cinematic, empowering, gorgeous, I love Lana so hard

ZKcaooE.png

I can't believe she's coming through with these visuals after the recycled honeymoon era. i'm so happy about it. It's not coming up for me on iTunes yet i'm soooo excited to listen at last

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

the first single is out and we still dont even know the title of the album, but im just happy we got something :icant:

but im still hoping we get the title :angie:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

intro is cut by 10secs just fyi

the first single is out and we still dont even know the title of the album, but im just happy we got something :icant:

but im still hoping we get the title :angie:

the title has already been leaked

OAjeWdG.jpg?1