Sitar

Official Single Premiere: "LOVE"

I love this single. It's nowhere near my list of best Lana songs, but it gives me hope that LDR5 will be better than Honeymoon.

I'm so stocked for this era.

i am nothing and should be everything

I'm still playing it over and over again.. And also requesting on radio station

IDK, it's just, this song makes me feel so happy  :flutter:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

hopefully Spotify..

Don't waste the streams.

I don't have Spotify (no memory on my phone, nor I know how to "hack" with location), I'm streaming it on YouTube (at least giving her views).. I can't do much, also, Serbia doesn't count with streaming or playing on radios  :lel:

Please don't hate me for not using Spotify, believe me, I'd love to have it  :noparty:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Once again, most people here (especially leaked_version) don't seem to understand the record industry in the USA.

The first weeks are 100% digital (Spotify, youtube, etc.)

There is no or very limited airplay 99% of the time, (except for the mandated 5 or 6 major commercial stars who (payola?) get played from day one (how rich is ryan seasick?)

Radio play comes later on, and a song like Love could organically become a big hit withot any promo at all in the US if one major dj gets behind it on the alternative stations

or rock stations and then months later it crosses over to the Hot 100 and rises again based on airplay.

Songs like that generally are on chart for 40 plus weeks (sometimes 70) and those songs the artists release nothing else to interfere with it.

It would be late spring/ start of summer at the earliest

Not to mention- people leaking stuff are the direct cause of lesser sales/chart positions as

leaking stuff is akin to stealing to sabotage. Probably the people leaking it are associated with other artists.  (Look how the minute Lana's Love was known, out of

nowhere Lorde pushed her single early, and her album is not scheduled until June.

besides, Lana is an album artist, singles just eat up album sales. Don't be cheap, order the whole thing when its out.

and it is so bogus in this case anyhow.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Once again, most people here (especially leaked_version) don't seem to understand the record industry in the USA.

The first weeks are 100% digital (Spotify, youtube, etc.)

There is no or very limited airplay 99% of the time, (except for the mandated 5 or 6 major commercial stars who (payola?) get played from day one (how rich is ryan seasick?)

Radio play comes later on, and a song like Love could organically become a big hit withot any promo at all in the US if one major dj gets behind it on the alternative stations

or rock stations and then months later it crosses over to the Hot 100 and rises again based on airplay.

Songs like that generally are on chart for 40 plus weeks (sometimes 70) and those songs the artists release nothing else to interfere with it.

It would be late spring/ start of summer at the earliest

Not to mention- people leaking stuff are the direct cause of lesser sales/chart positions as

leaking stuff is akin to stealing to sabotage. Probably the people leaking it are associated with other artists.  (Look how the minute Lana's Love was known, out of

nowhere Lorde pushed her single early, and her album is not scheduled until June.

besides, Lana is an album artist, singles just eat up album sales. Don't be cheap, order the whole thing when its out.

and it is so bogus in this case anyhow.

Perfectly said

Music to be alright to v