Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Here's what is known so far

-Lana Del Rey for NME Magazine (December 2015)

2qbhoc82.jpg & 2qbhoc8.jpg

- In February 2016, Lana was interviewed in Pre-GRAMMY Gala Red Carpet.

Are you gonna drop another album anytime soon and surprise everyone?

"I don't think it will be a surprise when I'll do it but... you know... I will soon... I'm working on stuff I love."

Is it in a different direction from the last time?

"Yeah... but I don't know if you'd really know 'cause it has more to do with just like...I don't know... a clarity of inner dialogue that I feel is coming through better."

How about music?

"It's kinda in the same aesthetic."

- In July 2016, a music video was reportedly shot; Kasia Szarek as the casting director.

tumblr_o9dma2LMhj1t3ntjro1_1280.jpg

She was in studio with Justin Parker in November 2015 

tumblr_nxafqmq7js1uv3tpwo1_1280.jpg

- Via Ben Mawson in March 2016.

AMq0ba1.png

- Shared by Lana (on her @Honeymoon account) in March 2016"I can't tell if my managers like it, but I know they're on crack.".

EficT6z.jpg

- Shared by Lana in March 2016.

RDkxoLy.jpg

Lana's leaving a recording studio located in Santa Monica. (August 21st, 2016).

Lana+Del+Rey+Heads+Music+Studio+Santa+MoLana+Del+Rey+Lana+Del+Rey+Out+Santa+Moni

- She has hung out several times with "Born to Die" producer Emile Haynie and Father John Misty's collaborator Jonathan Wilson 

- Beautiful People (recorded in 2015 with Justin Parker) [Registered, possibly not for this album]

- Wild One (recorded in 2015 with Justin Parker) [Registered, possibly not for this album]

- Demos produced by Rick Nowels

- Lana presumably shot another video on October 28, 2016.

Chuck posted a video to Snapchat where she is posing with a girl that wears the same make-up. You can hear Lana speaking in the background and she mentions the word "video" 

http://instagram.fss...844476416_n.mp4

Also, Ben Mawson (her manager) posted a photo with Johnny Blue Eyes (her stylist) 

https://www.instagra.../p/BMIMPDLgrIM/

YOUNG AND IN LOVE (Now titled "Love")

- Young and in Love is the lead single

- Young and in Love is co-written by Rick Nowels, Benny Blanco and Emile Haynie

- Recorded possibly in the spring of 2016

- Registered in January 2017:

ABrGcI6.png

- The song was released on February 18th, 2017 under a new title "Love" as a lead single. LINK

- The original dates for release were February 28th and March 6th. It was released the day after it was leaked.

- The music video for the song was released on February 20th, 2017.

PRESS RELEASE

On the same day "Love" was released, a press release for the album was also. It features exciting new information about the album such as collabs, 2017 release, and a for-the-fans album!

image.jpghttp://variancemagazine.com/sounds/7478-lana-del-rey-love

- Press photo shot by Neil Krug

image.jpg

- Soon after (what was thought to be) the title track for the record leaked, called "Best American Record".

LUST FOR LIFE

- On March 27th, a new song was found to be registered titled "Lust for Life". Oddly it had been written by Abel Tesfaye (The Weeknd) but performed by Lana. Speculation arose.

- On March 29th, Lana uploaded an album trailer and announced that the album would be titled "Lust for Life" with the registered track as the new main title.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Eclipse confirmed on Twitter that Lana had told him the single was supposed to be released on the 28th so it's not that bad after all. I can't believe they were planning for a release on a tuesday tho :defeated:

giphy.gif

The posters just said Love. They didn't say Young and in Love.

lol I just checked and I was looking at a fanmade poster, sorry for that

tumblr_onl7kjm7SV1rr0bkio3_250.gif