Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

hell no. eclipse already said that wasnt the title. and said that the song bar isnt the title track. its called architecture now anyway

What are you gonna do when the album is called Best American Record? All of this will have been a waste of time for you.

What are you gonna do when the album is called Best American Record? All of this will have been a waste of time for you.

It wont be

mess it was the album title ..Eclipse only head YAIL and BAR so :toofunny:

and SR and he knows more than that

It wont be

By your authority? Of course Eclipse deflected from the actual title once he fucked her plans. Gullible stans never win.

It wont be

Bet my prize lana possession, my UV boxset, that it isn't called BAR.

We couldn't even get the title of Love correct until it released, js guys.

By your authority? Of course Eclipse deflected from the actual title once he fucked her plans. Gullible stans never win.

Idk I only know what I see. not what anoyying little fuktards like eclipse say

Idk I only know what I see. not what anoyying little fuktards like eclipse say

Are you fuckin trolling sis? You've been talking how BAR isn't the title and Eclipse must have named himself after the album two years in advance

"album talk"??? sweetie this thread is about LDR5, an album

FALSE album talk, things from unreliable sources

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Are you fuckin trolling sis? You've been talking how BAR isn't the title and Eclipse must have named himself after the album two years in advance

nah i believed it until u reminded me that he probably started lying after he got backlash for the leak

FALSE album talk, things from unreliable sources

oh i see. I didn't scroll that much through the pages today bc they looked basic af (as usual) except for that alleged 5second snippet that I don't even care to track down. I'm too busy obsessing over her flawless candid instagram post (that she made at 4AM LAST NIGHT, while I was also partying. relatable queen)

but ya this forum has way too many trolls that post fake shit like what are you even trying to accomplish like do you have anything better to do idgi  :crossed:

oh i see. I didn't scroll that much through the pages today bc they looked basic af (as usual) except for that alleged 5second snippet that I don't even care to track down. I'm too busy obsessing over her flawless candid instagram post (that she made at 4AM LAST NIGHT, while I was also partying. relatable queen)

but ya this forum has way too many trolls that post fake shit like what are you even trying to accomplish like do you have anything better to do idgi  :crossed:

relatable af. the amount of times I've been piss drunk and lana posts enough to make me breakdown is unreal.