Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

relatable af. the amount of times I've been piss drunk and lana posts enough to make me breakdown is unreal.

i'm always around my group of friends (some of whom like Lana but def not as much as me), and I'll just randomly shout "OMG LANA IS LIVE ON INSTA RN.." at 4am and they're always like "why" and then i go to the bathroom and watch the whole thing :rip:

but yeah i'm fun at parties i swear :rollin:

i'm always around my group of friends (some of whom like Lana but def not as much as me), and I'll just randomly shout "OMG LANA IS LIVE ON INSTA RN.." at 4am and they're always like "why" and then i go to the bathroom and watch the whole thing :rip:

but yeah i'm fun at parties i swear :rollin:

I do the exact same, but my friends don't get it. It's like GUYS Lana NEVER posts this is HUGEEEEE. I think now that there's an album run-up I can't use that excuse anymore but STILL.

They're all the kind of people that think Lana is "boring" and "slow"

:facepalm: 

I do the exact same, but my friends don't get it. It's like GUYS Lana NEVER posts this is HUGEEEEE. I think now that there's an album run-up I can't use that excuse anymore but STILL.

They're all the kind of people that think Lana is "boring" and "slow"

:facepalm:

You mean you don't stream her on a loop from all of your friends' phones? German promo rant incoming...

Can some generous soul tell me where to hear Short Road snippet ? i'm desperate

I hope this is fake otherwise I have to give you a WP for requesting unleaked material :slayty: (I'm assuming its fake lbfr)

You mean you don't stream her on a loop from all of your friends' phones? German promo rant incoming...

I hope this is fake otherwise I have to give you a WP for requesting unleaked material :slayty: (I'm assuming its fake lbfr)

They aren't real friends anyway, right? :usrs: 

Also, Short Road? Arsed looking back in the thread, but I though one of the tracks from LDR5 was suppose to be "Subversive Road"? Where did Short Road come from? And if that's real, where did Subversive Road come from?

Also, Short Road? Arsed looking back in the thread, but I though one of the tracks from LDR5 was suppose to be "Subversive Road"? Where did Short Road come from? And if that's real, where did Subversive Road come from?

it came from idiots spreading fake news as usual, i'm sure

Wish it were earlier, doesn't leave a lot of time for that GOD DAMN EUROPEAN TOUR.

bitch goes only to europe, monterrey and does some concerts in U.S.

i actually hate her a lot

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

ive said this like five times but im still hoping for that 4.20 release

look at u kids wit ur vintage music

blazin up on the streets while crusin

ur part of the past but now, ur the future

dankest kush pussy cola cocaine

bitch goes only to europe, monterrey and does some concerts in U.S.

i actually hate her a lot

YEAH SHE GOES TO EUROPE AND DOES TWENTY FESTIVALS IN POLAND.

SHE HASN'T BEEN TO THE UK IN ALMOST FOUR WHOLE YEARS.

FOUR. WHOLE. YEARS.

I think she's doing this to punish us for producing barrie.

my baby used to dance undeaneath my high blood pressure

YEAH SHE GOES TO EUROPE AND DOES TWENTY FESTIVALS IN POLAND.

SHE HASN'T BEEN TO THE UK IN ALMOST FOUR WHOLE YEARS.

FOUR. WHOLE. YEARS.

I think she's doing this to punish us for producing barrie.

LMAOOOO ^^^^ 

SHE CAME TO MY COUNTRY ONCE WHEN I WAS 13 and she didn't came to my city so i couldn't go ,.,.. someone should teach her that america isn't only mexico and u.s.

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

my baby used to dance undeaneath my high blood pressure

to "niggaz with attitude"

smoking on that dank kush

They're just speculations for what "SR" might stand for. Eclipse tweeted that alongside lyrics a few months back. I'm more inclined to believe that Short Road is the title but some people are convinced that the word subversive is associated with the album and so "Subversive Road" was born. But it's been scrapped apparently so it doesn't really matter lol

LMAOOOO ^^^^ 

SHE CAME TO MY COUNTRY ONCE WHEN I WAS 13 and she didn't came to my city so i couldn't go ,.,.. someone should teach her that america isn't only mexico and u.s.

there was no damn lie there though.

hoping now she's a bit bigger she can afford to do a larger tour. I know during paradise it had to be split and it was quite a small tour. She wasn't as big in the US at the time so ES was kind of "the monumental American tour" rather than just a throw-away extension off the back of the EU paradise.

here's hoping she can do a big tour and hit most places. I know she was tired and sick af during paradise though, so it might not be good on her health.

They're just speculations for what "SR" might stand for. Eclipse tweeted that alongside lyrics a few months back. I'm more inclined to believe that Short Road is the title but some people are convinced that the word subversive is associated with the album and so "Subversive Road" was born. But it's been scrapped apparently so it doesn't really matter lol

ayyy, but if it leaks... ;)

there was no damn lie there though.

hoping now she's a bit bigger she can afford to do a larger tour. I know during paradise it had to be split and it was quite a small tour. She wasn't as big in the US at the time so ES was kind of "the monumental American tour" rather than just a throw-away extension off the back of the EU paradise.

here's hoping she can do a big tour and hit most places. I know she was tired and sick af during paradise though, so it might not be good on her health.

ayyy, but if it leaks... ;)

We might be waiting for a long, long time so hold onto your wig :xcry:

A gay can hope though ♡

Anyways, what are the chances of hearing Wait For Life's sister

I need that in my life