Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

LOVE on Shazam today:

149,000 (+5,000)

This is important cause radio stations take the Shazam chart into consideration and it will help the airplay

you can all thank my roommate for this

@LDR5 I argued with someone on reddit that is exactly like you

You need to stop passing rumours that have only been cited by instagram fan accounts, and then complain when ppl call you out

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

@LDR5 I argued with someone on reddit that is exactly like you

You need to stop passing rumours that have only been cited by instagram fan accounts, and then complain when ppl call you out

excuse me lol? for the 67,000th time I never started any rumors and everything I shared was from Eclipse and moonxxshowers who posted stuff about Love and the album a while before Love even leaked. I don't even have or go on Instagram

excuse me lol? for the 67,000th time I never started any rumors and everything I shared was from Eclipse and moonxxshowers who posted stuff about Love and the album a while before Love even leaked. I don't even have or go on Instagram

Ok, but you pass the most unrealistic 'rumours' that aren't seen as credible by anyone apart from gullible twitter stans like you. Passing off the lies that one fake news account spreads (album titled named eclipse? LiB on the album? Please) by saying that "many people on twitter think..." is just disingenuous.

The stans who perpetuate the fake rumours are worse than the ones who start them. If its baseless, don't post it.

Ok, but you pass the most unrealistic 'rumours' that aren't seen as credible by anyone apart from gullible twitter stans like you. Passing off the lies that one fake news account spreads (album titled named eclipse? LiB on the album? Please) by saying that "many people on twitter think..." is just disingenuous.

The stans who perpetuate the fake rumours are worse than the ones who start them. If its baseless, don't post it.

i mean, u rite. idk i like taking every possibility. if the albums called eclipse tho im gonna troll so hard if i dont just delete my account lmao

i mean, u rite. idk i like taking every possibility. if the albums called eclipse tho im gonna troll so hard if i dont just delete my account lmao

I sincerely doubt it, but if it is I'll be the first to unstan :rip: it's so unimaginative

where is the post where i did the maths and it turned out that she had almost 80(?) more concerts in the us than in europe (i counted everything post btd until 2016 i think). I'd rather have her do a 1 show per country tour (which would be a very minimal, lazy and poor tour anyway) than these random festivals which are a) festivals and b) she chooses like the most random countries, it's nice that she had her second show in poland ever and her first (or second?) in greece but how is she choosing these random festivals? like paris, scandinavia, russia, two festivals in switzerland but not one in the uk or germany aka her "biggest markets"?

@LDR5 you're mostly getting criticised because apparently you can't draw the line between different types of rumours. you post believable rumours as in "she's gonna have a collab on the album" and rumours like "short road  was a song for honeymoon but now has been rewritten by lana and ryan tedder to fit the sound and narrative of ldr5 which is also why she's renamed it to subversive road" all in one post where it looks as if you were stating facts Which some people can obviously tell but others can't even identify some pretty obvious jokes on here. 

i76mrxw.png 

there was no damn lie there though.

hoping now she's a bit bigger she can afford to do a larger tour. I know during paradise it had to be split and it was quite a small tour. She wasn't as big in the US at the time so ES was kind of "the monumental American tour" rather than just a throw-away extension off the back of the EU paradise.

here's hoping she can do a big tour and hit most places. I know she was tired and sick af during paradise though, so it might not be good on her health.

i 100% agree with you, and yeah, i hope she gets a better schedule bc i don't want her sick

if she gets sick easily, better stop doing these crazy ass tours where she has to do a concert per day/each 2,3 days

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

if she gets sick easily, better stop doing these crazy ass tours where she has to do a concert per day/each 2,3 days

didn't she state very often that she's been touring "for years" before btd (as lizzy and stuff). I'm sure she's mentioned it in a few interviews. There's ways you can do a tour and have a concert, one day off and so on, i have never heard of fans complaining about singers having days off.

#stopdemonisingbtd&paradise #maketoursgreatagain

i76mrxw.png