Photo

LDR5 Pre-Release Thread - LOVE + MV out now!

• Please log in to reply
7677 replies to this topic

#6941 ONLINE   LDR5

LDR5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 668 posts
  • Time Online: 8d 5h 21m 29s

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:13 PM

[quote name="electra" post="424068" timestamp="1490051402"]

look at u kids wit ur vintage music
blazin up on the streets while crusin
ur part of the past but now, ur the future
dankest kush pussy cola cocaine

my baby used to dance undeaneath my high blood pressure
  • white gold, kik, electra and 3 others like this

#6942 OFFLINE   subversive light

subversive light

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Time Online: 1d 8h 44m 28s

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:13 PM

YEAH SHE GOES TO EUROPE AND DOES TWENTY FESTIVALS IN POLAND.

SHE HASN'T BEEN TO THE UK IN ALMOST FOUR WHOLE YEARS.

FOUR. WHOLE. YEARS.

I think she's doing this to punish us for producing barrie.

LMAOOOO ^^^^ 

SHE CAME TO MY COUNTRY ONCE WHEN I WAS 13 and she didn't came to my city so i couldn't go ,.,.. someone should teach her that america isn't only mexico and u.s.

#6943 OFFLINE   electra

electra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationMermaid Motel
  • Fan Since:November 2011
  • Time Online: 1d 15h 51m 19s

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:20 PM

[quote name="electra" post="424068" timestamp="1490051402"]

look at u kids wit ur vintage music
blazin up on the streets while crusin
ur part of the past but now, ur the future
dankest kush pussy cola cocaine

my baby used to dance undeaneath my high blood pressure

to "niggaz with attitude"

smoking on that dank kush

• nutellafitzgerald likes this

"...walk in the way of my soft resurrection, lead me to war with your brilliant direction."

#6944 OFFLINE   cherryblossoms

cherryblossoms

Beautiful Machine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Fan Since:2015
  • Time Online: 27d 10h 18m 48s

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:21 PM

They aren't real friends anyway, right? :usrs:

Also, Short Road? Arsed looking back in the thread, but I though one of the tracks from LDR5 was suppose to be "Subversive Road"? Where did Short Road come from? And if that's real, where did Subversive Road come from?

They're just speculations for what "SR" might stand for. Eclipse tweeted that alongside lyrics a few months back. I'm more inclined to believe that Short Road is the title but some people are convinced that the word subversive is associated with the album and so "Subversive Road" was born. But it's been scrapped apparently so it doesn't really matter lol

Me and my boyfriend, we are a new kind of fun

#6945 OFFLINE   electra

electra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationMermaid Motel
  • Fan Since:November 2011
  • Time Online: 1d 15h 51m 19s

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:24 PM

LMAOOOO ^^^^ 

SHE CAME TO MY COUNTRY ONCE WHEN I WAS 13 and she didn't came to my city so i couldn't go ,.,.. someone should teach her that america isn't only mexico and u.s.

there was no damn lie there though.

hoping now she's a bit bigger she can afford to do a larger tour. I know during paradise it had to be split and it was quite a small tour. She wasn't as big in the US at the time so ES was kind of "the monumental American tour" rather than just a throw-away extension off the back of the EU paradise.

here's hoping she can do a big tour and hit most places. I know she was tired and sick af during paradise though, so it might not be good on her health.

They're just speculations for what "SR" might stand for. Eclipse tweeted that alongside lyrics a few months back. I'm more inclined to believe that Short Road is the title but some people are convinced that the word subversive is associated with the album and so "Subversive Road" was born. But it's been scrapped apparently so it doesn't really matter lol

ayyy, but if it leaks... ;)

• subversive light likes this

"...walk in the way of my soft resurrection, lead me to war with your brilliant direction."

#6946 OFFLINE   cherryblossoms

cherryblossoms

Beautiful Machine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Time Online: 27d 10h 18m 48s

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:30 PM

there was no damn lie there though.

hoping now she's a bit bigger she can afford to do a larger tour. I know during paradise it had to be split and it was quite a small tour. She wasn't as big in the US at the time so ES was kind of "the monumental American tour" rather than just a throw-away extension off the back of the EU paradise.

here's hoping she can do a big tour and hit most places. I know she was tired and sick af during paradise though, so it might not be good on her health.

ayyy, but if it leaks... ;)

We might be waiting for a long, long time so hold onto your wig :xcry:
A gay can hope though ♡
Anyways, what are the chances of hearing Wait For Life's sister
I need that in my life

Me and my boyfriend, we are a new kind of fun

#6947 OFFLINE   AngelHeadedHipster

AngelHeadedHipster

♡ ☆ Jeannie ☆ ♡

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Time Online: 72d 2h 37m 24s

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:37 PM

Breaking news : The album is titled "EROTICA (COOL AS HECK)" :hooker:

#6948 OFFLINE   trashmagics

trashmagics

Stargirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Time Online: 32d 3h 36m 8s

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:38 PM

I wonder when we're gonna see the photos that were taken in that Chuck photoshoot in January (from this video: https://www.instagra...n-by=lanadelrey)

• cacciatore, californianfreak and kylewoolridgegrant like this

tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_540.gif

#6949 OFFLINE   LanaCharts

LanaCharts

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • Time Online: 2d 1h 19m 48s

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:39 PM

LOVE on Shazam today:

149,000 (+5,000)

This is important cause radio stations take the Shazam chart into consideration and it will help the airplay

#6950 OFFLINE   white gold

white gold

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX
  • Time Online: 7d 12h 45m 18s

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:40 PM

LOVE on Shazam today:

149,000 (+5,000)

This is important cause radio stations take the Shazam chart into consideration and it will help the airplay

you can all thank my roommate for this

• cherryblossoms likes this

#6951 ONLINE   theviolence

theviolence

narcohypnia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 603 posts
  • LocationLondon
  • Fan Since:Late 2013
  • Time Online: 15d 8h 43m 26s

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:41 PM

@LDR5 I argued with someone on reddit that is exactly like you

You need to stop passing rumours that have only been cited by instagram fan accounts, and then complain when ppl call you out
  • white gold, cacciatore, suedetokio and 1 other like this

#6952 ONLINE   LDR5

LDR5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 668 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:49 PM

@LDR5 I argued with someone on reddit that is exactly like you

You need to stop passing rumours that have only been cited by instagram fan accounts, and then complain when ppl call you out

excuse me lol? for the 67,000th time I never started any rumors and everything I shared was from Eclipse and moonxxshowers who posted stuff about Love and the album a while before Love even leaked. I don't even have or go on Instagram

#6953 ONLINE   theviolence

theviolence

narcohypnia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 603 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:56 PM

excuse me lol? for the 67,000th time I never started any rumors and everything I shared was from Eclipse and moonxxshowers who posted stuff about Love and the album a while before Love even leaked. I don't even have or go on Instagram

Ok, but you pass the most unrealistic 'rumours' that aren't seen as credible by anyone apart from gullible twitter stans like you. Passing off the lies that one fake news account spreads (album titled named eclipse? LiB on the album? Please) by saying that "many people on twitter think..." is just disingenuous.

The stans who perpetuate the fake rumours are worse than the ones who start them. If its baseless, don't post it.
  • cacciatore, suedetokio and Lona Delery like this

#6954 ONLINE   LDR5

LDR5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 668 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:58 PM

Ok, but you pass the most unrealistic 'rumours' that aren't seen as credible by anyone apart from gullible twitter stans like you. Passing off the lies that one fake news account spreads (album titled named eclipse? LiB on the album? Please) by saying that "many people on twitter think..." is just disingenuous.

The stans who perpetuate the fake rumours are worse than the ones who start them. If its baseless, don't post it.

i mean, u rite. idk i like taking every possibility. if the albums called eclipse tho im gonna troll so hard if i dont just delete my account lmao
  • theviolence likes this

#6955 ONLINE   theviolence

theviolence

narcohypnia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 603 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:03 AM

i mean, u rite. idk i like taking every possibility. if the albums called eclipse tho im gonna troll so hard if i dont just delete my account lmao

I sincerely doubt it, but if it is I'll be the first to unstan :rip: it's so unimaginative
  • Volta likes this

#6956 OFFLINE   Amadeus

Amadeus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Time Online: 86d 14h 50m 34s

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:06 AM

where is the post where i did the maths and it turned out that she had almost 80(?) more concerts in the us than in europe (i counted everything post btd until 2016 i think). I'd rather have her do a 1 show per country tour (which would be a very minimal, lazy and poor tour anyway) than these random festivals which are a) festivals and b) she chooses like the most random countries, it's nice that she had her second show in poland ever and her first (or second?) in greece but how is she choosing these random festivals? like paris, scandinavia, russia, two festivals in switzerland but not one in the uk or germany aka her "biggest markets"?

@LDR5 you're mostly getting criticised because apparently you can't draw the line between different types of rumours. you post believable rumours as in "she's gonna have a collab on the album" and rumours like "short road  was a song for honeymoon but now has been rewritten by lana and ryan tedder to fit the sound and narrative of ldr5 which is also why she's renamed it to subversive road" all in one post where it looks as if you were stating facts Which some people can obviously tell but others can't even identify some pretty obvious jokes on here. 

• white gold, electra, cacciatore and 1 other like this

#6957 ONLINE   Arcadia

Arcadia

Mystery White Girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,034 posts
  • LocationWhisky a Go Go
  • Time Online: 15d 10h 2m 27s

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:06 AM

Has anyone actually tried private messaging Lana on Insta or Twitter? I know it's a long shot but still.
  • subversive light likes this

tumblr_ompfaubwp61w5azgco1_1280.jpg

#6958 OFFLINE   Cathxb

Cathxb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Time Online: 13h 12m 17s

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:24 AM

I want the album to have a 4th of July release, it seems very Lana and if it does end up being called Best American Record it would fit so well
  • electra, cacciatore, floridashore and 1 other like this

#6959 OFFLINE   Volta

Volta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 773 posts
  • Time Online: 9d 7h 32m 20s

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:58 AM

I hope we get the album before May
Or at least the next single

#6960 OFFLINE   TROPICUM

TROPICUM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Time Online: 5d 39m 31s

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:59 AM

I heard somewhere we'll get the album at the end of this year :creep: .

mhhhm

24 user(s) are reading this topic

9 members, 12 guests, 2 anonymous users

emanuel, Google (1), maydelrey85, lmdr, The Blackest Day, Spirit Blossom, AudreyHorne, thefame, HoneymoonSwan, mrborntolose