Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

ugh. I'm depressed asf. It'd be really nice if she saved my life like she did with Ultraviolence. She dropped it right when I needed it most.

me too sis :sadcore6:

hang in there, i'm sure it won't be long now :(

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

No she doesnt. No fan owes her anything just as much as she doesn't owe anyone anything. She could stop making music any day just as much as fans are free to come and go any time. Some people on here get so "defensive" once someone criticises anything Lana related but just because we like Lana doesn't mean we have to agree with her decisions, I have friends that don't agree with my decisions and the other way around, doesn't mean we stopped being friends?

Saying Lana has the worst fans because some of them aren't that far up here ass and will critisise her or question some things. It's just as stupid as those people who say that btd is a bad album but "verbally" attack people when they say they didn't enjoy hm.

finally, someone said it  :kiss2:

Obviously people don't have to love everything she does, there'd be nothing to talk about if we all had the exact same opinion on everything, but I think before people start complaining about this being a boring era we should at least wait a little while longer? Love was only released when it was because it leaked, we have no idea what Lana has planned in the upcoming weeks, she said news is coming so just chill instead of insulting each other and arguing over twitter rumours? 

And if this era is really boring you then it's not like you HAVE to be here for it? Not being rude but if you're bored and not enjoying anything she's been doing then just go and do something else that you actually enjoy? Better to spend time doing things that make you happy instead of complaining on the internet over and over surely?

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

No she doesnt. No fan owes her anything just as much as she doesn't owe anyone anything. She could stop making music any day just as much as fans are free to come and go any time. Some people on here get so "defensive" once someone criticises anything Lana related but just because we like Lana doesn't mean we have to agree with her decisions, I have friends that don't agree with my decisions and the other way around, doesn't mean we stopped being friends?

Saying Lana has the worst fans just because some of them aren't that far up her ass and critisise her or question some things doesn't make us like lana less. It's just as stupid as those people who say that btd is a bad album but "verbally" attack people when they say they didn't enjoy hm.

no one here can say a word even about her shoe and pops up someone calling you a fake fan or something like "if you don't like her you should unstan her"

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I'm in so much pain right now i really need new music :icant:

Please, Lana if you're reading this, release something. I beg you. I need something to distract me because i'm worried for my sanity

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Do you guys think these long waits mean something really big is planned...Or is Lana just being lana

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Do you guys think these long waits mean something really big is planned...Or is Lana just being lana

I think it has a lot to do with the initial release plan. If Love was supposed to come out until this Friday, I think we can expect something (information? Promo single?) in the coming weeks. The silence has probably been because of the leak.