Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

theres not even 10 billion people on this planet tumblr_inline_ojuplghxF41qhjwdg_500.gif

Me @ myself right now

giphy.gif

I got the info from Twitter, looked like a legit page, obv not. Also I am a gullible dipshit.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm going for a walk in the rain whilst listening to all my depressing music and wishing i was dead. My spanish lover has left me and i have nobody anymore. I love all u crazy ass lana fans so much and this thread is so comforting for me, despite how messy. Thank you so much Elle for making this site. i really appreciate it

Who else is hating life right now?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm going for a walk in the rain whilst listening to all my depressing music and wishing i was dead. My spanish lover has left me and i have nobody anymore. I love all u crazy ass lana fans so much and this thread is so comforting for me, despite how messy. Thank you so much Elle for making this site. i really appreciate it

me. you're not alone

Oh, me too. My life is awful. Don't worry. You aren't alone.

It's like..Even worse than Love is on a 3rd listen  :eek:

tZ7WN4B.gif

tZ7WN4B.gif there are people who actually support this talentless, unstable pos? That quote alone makes me wanna punch a hole in the wall. She thinks she smart;) trash

Anyone can stan what they want. Stop being asshole

tZ7WN4B.gif there are people who actually support this talentless, unstable pos? That quote alone makes me wanna punch a hole in the wall. She thinks she smart;) trash

enhanced-2802-1436977948-1.jpg Damn girl.

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

You sound like a stable human being.

giphy.gif