Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Y'all sometimes talk as if Love is the universal human compassion anthem of our generation when it's basically just about hipster teenagers.

I never said that, I just pointed out It was ironic. And just because it includes hipster kids, that doesn't make it the main message of the song.

To clear things up, I never actually saw the Disgocs promo CD until yesterday. I just kept seeing talk on here that a CD of Love would be released on March 24th, so I figured it was an official CD. I know what a fuking promo CD looks like, it's not as visually pleasing as an official CD. I'm so deleting this account once the album comes out, you guys/girls are too mf petty.

To clear things up, I never actually saw the Disgocs promo CD until yesterday. I just kept seeing talk on here that a CD of Love would be released on March 24th, so I figured it was an official CD. I know what a fuking promo CD looks like, it's not as visually pleasing as an official CD. I'm so deleting this account once the album comes out, you guys/girls are too mf petty.

Please don't delete your acc. I have noticed people come at you more often, although I don't know why. Please stay :kiss:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

since is lana doing a album for us do u think she will put life is beautiful in the album ?

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

i saw it 2 weeks ago but they removed it and they listed it back idk

since is lana doing a album for us do u think she will put life is beautiful in the album ?

baby you wish

:smile3:

Yea, it's weird all that airplay this song is getting on Radio 1. If I remember well, HBTB not even could get into A List and she did performed it there.

Btw is currently #40 now. LOL

She's a grower not a shower 

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

i've been thinking about this lately

eh??  :hoe: 

What a talented women, Unison might be my favorite of Vespertine with Pagan Poetry

8nl2OpX.png

I have a feeling this is a summer album. If so I will be pumped because UV is my summer album for three years now. I'll never forget the euphoric feeling when I first played cruel world. My cooch was SHAKKKKKIIIIING AND QUAKING. Cruel world was the best album opener I ever heard in my life. I hope that she pulls through with a summer album, and not a fall release. 

I have a feeling this is a summer album. If so I will be pumped because UV is my summer album for three years now. I'll never forget the euphoric feeling when I first played cruel world. My cooch was SHAKKKKKIIIIING AND QUAKING. Cruel world was the best album opener I ever heard in my life. I hope that she pulls through with a summer album, and not a fall release. 

maybe she will do like may but then june is gonna be halsey new album 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

i hope she does a deluxe 

I'm here for that to as long as it's a BTD type deluxe and NOT a U.V type deluxe nonsense. I hate itunes/region exclusives so much  :crai:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371