Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

New single in april, the record will be released withing 2-5 june, 12 tracks + 2 deluxe, and the title has one word only,

cause life is still so beautiful, for the record to be released on my birthday :)

Where do y'all get this info?

Anyways, a new single in April sounds right because Love only just started picking up. I hope they give it more time before moving on to another song.

Fucking hell, are we back to this game of who has the most exclusive and insider info? Can y'all just wait for Lana to fucking announce something herself.

New single in april, the record will be released within 2-5 june, 12 tracks + 2 deluxe,  and the title has one word only, 

She doesnt really care.  :thumb:  The album released 3,5 months after the first single which completely tanked in the us. She could have booked some major festivals like Lorde at least. 

Lol, I'm just sharing little hints in the meantime until she finally says something.

So like, do u have exclusive info or are u just guessing?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm used to getting dragged, so I'll just say what I want, and could really care less if I piss anyone off. I'm always nice. Belive it or don't, idc. You'll thank us later. Logging out a while. x

Lol, I'm just sharing little hints in the meantime until she finally says something.

Weren't you just saying the other day that you only post rumours and don't try to sound exclusive? and yet now you're posting "little hints" and acting exclusive...  

like no offence but this is why people come for you all the time because you post vague things like you're blessing us with exclusive info without saying where you got that info from?  :facepalm:

I'm not trying to drag you I'm just saying you keep talking about how you hate that people on here "come for you" but then you keep vague posting as if you have exclusive information which is what people on here drag you for? if you want it to stop then stop coming here with unconfirmed rumours and presenting them as facts? 

No hate by the way  :kiss:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

I'm used to getting dragged, so I'll just say what I want, and could really care less if I piss anyone off. I'm always nice. Belive it or don't, idc. You'll thank us later. Logging out a while. x

You act all exclusive when most of the time you don't even know what you're talking about THEN you wonder why people drag you when you always post stupid shit like this 

4BZPaCg.jpg

Weren't you just saying the other day that you only post rumours and don't try to sound exclusive? and yet now you're posting "little hints" and acting exclusive...

like no offence but this is why people come for you all the time because you post vague things like you're blessing us with exclusive info without saying where you got that info from? :facepalm:

I'm not trying to drag you I'm just saying you keep talking about how you hate that people on here "come for you" but then you keep vague posting as if you have exclusive information which is what people on here drag you for? if you want it to stop then stop coming here with unconfirmed rumours and presenting them as facts?

No hate by the way :kiss:

No, I totally understand, Hun. I admit I did kind of just see any rumor and make a big deal out of it. But I've actually been lowkey collecting info the last few weeks, and yesterday let's just say someone let me in on a lot. I'll be back Sunday. x

You act all exclusive when most of the time you don't even know what you're talking about THEN you wonder why people drag you when you always post stupid shit like this

guess what sometimes I talk outta my ass

No, I totally understand, Hun. I admit I did kind of just see any rumor and make a big deal out of it. But I've actually been lowkey collecting info the last few weeks, and yesterday let's just say someone let me in on a lot. I'll be back Sunday. x

guess what sometimes I talk outta my ass

:lmao:

You don't even know if the info you've been given is true though, the only reliable person to have info about LDR5 is

Lana you shouldnt believe every apparent 'insider' on the internet, half of them make stuff up for attention :awkney:

s-be18bcd9e81764b8ffe6979bdf3994c544ee54