Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Anyone else hoping since BAR leaked she's gonna pull a Black Beauty and just put the finished version on a deluxe version :teehee: Of course, it's highly unlikely due to the fact that it's the title track of the record and there may not be a deluxe version, but a boy can hope :creep: Don't get me wrong, it's a good song, it's just not that good. The chorus is a MESS :crossed:

Do you think it's the title track after all?

even though not all of us like BAR......we have to face the fact that she probably polished the song up, made a music video, and plans to drop it soon so //:

its just like with  her Abel collab we just have to suck it up and hope for the best even if it IS a mess

even though not all of us like BAR......we have to face the fact that she probably polished the song up, made a music video, and plans to drop it soon so //:

its just like with her Abel collab we just have to suck it up and hope for the best even if it IS a mess

Agreed. And honestly, our opinions and suggestions will never have an impact on the outcome of her music unless we personally told her our suggestions in real life. We should all stop judging and having specific expectations and start enjoying whatever she releases.

There should be a nightclub that only plays Lana Del Rey songs including all her unreleased music. And on special occasions they play like a 20 second sneak peak of a new leaked song. At the bar they only sell jack daniels whiskey and diet mountain dew. There's a courtyard smoking area where you can moon bathe. A bookshelf full of bibles with important stand-out Lana lyrics and a description to what each line means. Also there could be a tiny stall titled "my favorite tone of song" with a collection of blue nail polishes. Free flower crowns as you enter. Dress code is anything BUT current. You either come dressed as a vintage queen or a space martian.

A listening booth titled 'Eclipse is over' where you have to pay like 50 dollars to hear a full new EXCLUSIVE leaked track on your own. NO PHONES ALLOWED. Maybe the ceiling could have either a Love inspired space theme going on decorated with planets etc, or the cathedral ceiling from the Born To Die video. Lana would occasionally visit but most likely never. And if she does, she's bound to make a live stream of some sort.

There could be certain nights dedicated to each album. Monday night is May's ICONIC folk music. Tuesday nights is A.K.A. Wednesday nights is Paradise, Thursday nights is Ultraviolence. Friday nights is unreleased BOPS (most likely the busiest night) Saturday nights is Born to Die. And Sunday nights is Honeymoon, as it's a day or rest. I know this is way too far fetched but IMAGINE how fuking great this would be. Would be a nice place to get away from all the other generic night clubs and escape to a land of paradise where all the messy lana stans can be shady face to face.

Also Elle get's in for free.

Y'all are literally going INSANE. God I hope she releases something soon for everyone's well-being  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

I kinda miss the days when Lana's music was new to me now I played the fuck out of her new songs except for a few unreleased songs which is why I need this album

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Do you think it's the title track after all?

Yeah, I personally think so! "Best American Record" just sounds like Lana to me. I would love if it were the name of the record. I know some people think it's pretentious sounding but to me I see a conglomerate of all of her music put together when I think of that title! 

Yeah, I personally think so! "Best American Record" just sounds like Lana to me. I would love if it were the name of the record. I know some people think it's pretentious sounding but to me I see a conglomerate of all of her music put together when I think of that title!

At first I despised that as a title, but now I hope that's what it's called. As long as the album lives up to the name

the chorus is the only good part of the song, imo. the bridge is pointless, the verses suck with the the "cool as heck" 2x part. it's a no

Yeah the "cool as heck" part is............just yikes. But I personally love the stripped back verses with the guitars and ambiguous lines about dancing underneath her "architecture." It just sounds poetic to me! I think I just don't like the production of the chorus. It kind of sounds like the HM era production! If they added a quiet layer of strings and maybe some more guitar I'd like it better but it is what it is :agree:

If they get the visuals right for this era (if it's BAR), this record could be really really awesome :defeated: I'm dying for some JFK/I Don't Wanna Go type songs. They both sound vintage without trying too hard, imo. No matter what I'm excited for the era though :party:

Side note: is anyone else hoping we don't get anything else space-themed (like the Love video) for this era? It just seems kind of tacky to me :noparty: 

lack of production aint cute. the blackest day was the best produced song on honeymoon. LDR5 better have a fuller production. you know songs are perfect when you cant imagine more instruments or backup vocals.

If BAR does make the cut I hope she changes up the lyrics like y'all said. Idk why but some of her lyrics have been getting super cheesy. I'm still not over "catch me if you can working on my tan" and "salvatore can wait now it's time to eat soft ice cream" :rip:

If BAR does make the cut I hope she changes up the lyrics like y'all said. Idk why but some of her lyrics have been getting super cheesy. I'm still not over "catch me if you can working on my tan" and "salvatore can wait now it's time to eat soft ice cream" :rip:

um don't slander salvatore

Really? i mean, they kinda made me laugh when i first heard it but its like a throwback to BTD which im grateful for :')

boxset expectations?

Well she has a very specific aesthetic and themes for this album so I hope she feels like taking that further- more imagery, photos, etc

. I mean, Honeymoon definitely had a certain aesthetic, but she seems to be more proud of this era already, so I hope she wants to give us everything she can

I just wanna see her do more with the space theme

Well she has a very specific aesthetic and themes for this album so I hope she feels like taking that further- more imagery, photos, etc

. I mean, Honeymoon definitely had a certain aesthetic, but she seems to be more proud of this era already, so I hope she wants to give us everything she can

I just wanna see her do more with the space theme

well she def looks better now than 2015, so im sure her photoshoots will slay