Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

edit: are we being serious because I googled 'Lana Del Rey Snapchat Filter' and all that came up was lots of girls in flower crowns and massive lips

OMG THANK YOU

https://vid.me/VwTH

the filter starts from "I'm young and in love...." to "dont worry baby" but it's too long for the snapchat video time limit

I CANT I JUST OHMYGOD OUR LANZ IS SO PERFECT OUR LANZ I JUST UGHHHHHH

Why am I getting emotional over a snapchat filter

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

The filter coming up when you google it is just the basic flower crown filter.

Her actual filter does have a flower crown, but your lips don't go bigger. It thinks the face out and in the process kin of reshapes the lips but not bigger. The eyes are bigger in the filter though.

How did you get the moon in your video? Mine doesn't have a moon, does it just appear? Even when I move the camera around there's no moon :(

daft punk, sia and ed sheeran had one (or more) if i remember correctly

but the same day they get snapchat  :flutter:

Her actual filter does have a flower crown, but your lips don't go bigger. It thinks the face out and in the process kin of reshapes the lips but not bigger. The eyes are bigger in the filter though.

How did you get the moon in your video? Mine doesn't have a moon, does it just appear? Even when I move the camera around there's no moon :(

you have to restart facial recognition, then move the camera up to the top right corner

use the back camera instead, it's easier to get that honeymoon    :flutter:

giphy.gif

She's so bored that she actually got this teenage snapchat sh*t ... if only there would be something more interesting to do like ... promoting her upcoming album.

I think it's pretty obvious that's what she's going to use it for. I swear some of you don't use your brains before you complain.

I think it's pretty obvious that's what she's going to use it for. I swear some of you don't use your brains before you complain.

If you even had a brain you would know she's not going to use it for anything exciting, just more LQ sh*t about her lipsyncing to David Bowie songs while posing around in the most awkward ways. You don't get proper promo from Snapchat accounts. Look at what she does with her other social media, do you really thing she's going to use this ugly app in a more effective way?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!