Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Why did someone make a Pre-Release thread if the album still hasn't been announced lol

Also I just woke up from a nap and had the worst LanaBoards related dream ever and I'm so happy to wake up and see that you are all okay

I wanted to immediately lock the ugly thread with all the leak drama and plan to just change the name of this thread when the title is announced

i wonder what the album title will most likely be. idk if theres any actual info on it, most people said itd be young and in love (named after the title song) but now that we know its just love and not "yail" im thinking about the possibilities

pNjWdpc.png

Before I get another warning (I DONT KNOW NOR INTEND TO LEAK ANYTHING) is the album title not that three letter word everyone's talking about? i thought that was like almost setteled.

Before I get another warning (I DONT KNOW NOR INTEND TO LEAK ANYTHING) is the album title not that three letter word everyone's talking about? i thought that was like almost setteled.

i thought the person who originally posted the three letter acronym said that theyd just made it up. people thought it was real info for a while but im pretty sure those three letters have nothing to do with the album

but then again we have no clue what to expect since lana likes 2 be unpredictable

pNjWdpc.png

My local radio station is a true fuckboy! They read my messages and ignored my calls. :defeated:

There is no hope, and Love isn't even charting. 

I didn't know Kentucky had radio stations  :hooker:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

My local radio station is a true fuckboy! They read my messages and ignored my calls. :defeated:

There is no hope, and Love isn't even charting.

It's Saturday. It was officially released this morning. Give it time.

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

I didn't know Kentucky had radio stations  :hooker:

We have 94.9 which isn't even a kentucky radio station. It plays all of the pop songs that have recently been released! 

I'm spamming them everywhere. 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

guys i dont wanna get too hyped for this era but what if we get a lot more public appearances, serving looks, magazine interviews, photoshoots?? i am LIVING

Honestly I think we could actually get that - she seems so much happier this era already just from her instagram comments

Also what Lana tweeted the poster with the man on it but the cover art has him removed??

FzytWEW.png

guys i dont wanna get too hyped for this era but what if we get a lot more public appearances, serving looks, magazine interviews, photoshoots?? i am LIVING

you just cited everyone that gets me hyped the most omFg my wallet is already screaming for mercy, I should start camming

ZKcaooE.png

I'm so upset, I begged my local radio station for a couple of hours, and lost followers in the process ( I gave up after they played Taylucifer Swift a second time). I have no hope of Love becoming #1 anymore! 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric