Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Hope Sandoval - Similar voice to Lana, I'd love to hear a collab.

This is honestly my dream. I'd die and go to heaven. I already imagine Hope singing on Cruel World when Lana sings the third pre-chorus-- "got your bible..."

I really *hope* this happens, but I know it's not very likely :crossed:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

This might be a little off topic but if anyone has any cliche-spiritual-space-related films or books like Interstellar please recommend something I really need to get into LDR5 aesthetic with every sense of mine

If you like documentaries and science, Cosmos by Carl Sagan has the aesthetic :)

its weird..i love the :)out of honeymoon.. as i do ultraviolence and born to die and AKA. (i have no specific order, they're all amazing in their own ways.) but after hearing everything before honeymoon, and now love, and then listening to honeymoon tracks again, i can't help but realize how unique honeymoon really is. 

but ldr5 really is going to be my favorite fuckin album thus far, i can just feel it. this era is really  going to fuck me uppppppppp :cumming:

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

2xnw0hlm.pnggTHCCpcm.pngbnDx3bCm.pngkAibBV7m.png

Thanks Babe xx

I will not Jodie Foster this kind of behavior  giphy.gif roivaheb fo dnik siht retsoF eidoJ ton lliw I 

It probably has been mentioned but I don't wanna read through all the pages. Look at this photo on the drum at the end of the video  :O

nzwgm.png

That really looks like Lana and FJM in an outtake from the Freak footage?  :hdu:  :hdu:  It's too random to just be thrown in, why would they add that in post production for no reason must be alluding to an upcoming collab  :excited:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

That was a tweet from earlier today thought I thought? I hope it's right though because the cover art is obviously a picture of the poster

I hope it's before the summertime so I can ride through the u.s. blasting it and blessing americas ears in these rough times.

LOVE has been added to 'The New Waltz' playlist by Spotify, and Lana is on the cover!!

:yesnod:  :yesnod:  :yesnod:

Edit: and the 'Mellow Pop' playlist by Spotify!

How big is the audience of these playlists?

All we have to do is basically stream the video and on Spotify. She can easily rise more with proper support from us all.

I hope everybody bought the single, too.

It probably has been mentioned but I don't wanna read through all the pages. Look at this photo on the drum at the end of the video  :O

nzwgm.png

That really looks like Lana and FJM in an outtake from the Freak footage?  :hdu:  :hdu:  It's too random to just be thrown in, why would they add that in post production for no reason must be alluding to an upcoming collab  :excited:

Someone said that the picture is from the movie The Source Family

4BZPaCg.jpg