Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

there is a rumor about lana del rey and Charli XCX

5emEl_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=cheez

I like how someone can say something like this with no source and get nothing, but I'll say a minor rumor like "I think Lana had diarrhea in 1999" with a mile of receipts and all I get is hate

didn't she state very often that she's been touring "for years" before btd (as lizzy and stuff). I'm sure she's mentioned it in a few interviews. There's ways you can do a tour and have a concert, one day off and so on, i have never heard of fans complaining about singers having days off.

#stopdemonisingbtd&paradise #maketoursgreatagain

im not demonising anyone lol im just worried about her freaking health

and i miss so much btd/paradise tour, best looks ever, best setlists and etc, its so sad that i was 13 when she came to my country and didnt had the money to go to another city

i actually cried for days

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

theres nothing to be excited about anymore

just new songs...

no performances, no interviews, no magazines

im getting bored of being a lana stan tbh

probs unstanning on LDR6

just new songs...

probs unstanning on LDR6

:byeh8rs2:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

just new songs...

probs unstanning on LDR6

she literally just performed

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

LOL if the exciting collaborations/guests = Chuck Grant (shooting the album cover), the MTWBT/Freak girls (this time floating through space in the extended cut of Love), Rob's tropical shirt, and Charlie making another quick cameo in a video. And James Franco in a teaser for a mv that will only ever be used for the album trailer/sampler. 

wearing a glorified bath robe

we'll agree to disagree

for like 20 people with the same setlisf and where the crowd was threatened to be kicked out if they shot video or livestreamed

ok but she performed

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

just new songs...

probs unstanning on LDR6

who the fuck cares

One less annoying twink

Lana has the shittiest fans which is so sad because she's probably the nicest celeb to her fans, what other singer kisses her fans on the lips???

No she doesnt. No fan owes her anything just as much as she doesn't owe anyone anything. She could stop making music any day just as much as fans are free to come and go any time. Some people on here get so "defensive" once someone criticises anything Lana related but just because we like Lana doesn't mean we have to agree with her decisions, I have friends that don't agree with my decisions and the other way around, doesn't mean we stopped being friends?

Saying Lana has the worst fans just because some of them aren't that far up her ass and critisise her or question some things doesn't make us like lana less. It's just as stupid as those people who say that btd is a bad album but "verbally" attack people when they say they didn't enjoy hm.

i76mrxw.png 

ugh. I'm depressed asf. It'd be really nice if she saved my life like she did with Ultraviolence. She dropped it right when I needed it most.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: