Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

You mean you don't stream her on a loop from all of your friends' phones? German promo rant incoming...

I hope this is fake otherwise I have to give you a WP for requesting unleaked material :slayty: (I'm assuming its fake lbfr)

Really ? I just ask for smtg people are talking about and that I don't understand, officer

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

honestly I think the reason I'm cool w how lana's been doing stuff lately is 'cause I'm not usually a "stanning" type, there are no other mainstream acts that I follow, most of the stuff I like is singer-songwriter stuff or relatively unknown groups. you know, stuff that doesn't have much to stan besides the music itself

so whenever she goes out of her way to give us something (a high budget music video, a little performance) I'm always happy and satisfied, cause like she didn't have to, and I don't really expect it either. I wouldn't expect it from anything else I'm a fan of.

I can see if I was here from the beginning following the Looks of btd and paradise and watching her extreme level of notoriety and success, then yeah, compared to now might make everything seem really lackluster. But I wasn't. and even when I began my stanning with UV, I didn't follow the promo cycle or her shoots or anything. Just the interviews and the music mostly. And the videos.

edit: I guess what I'm saying is the divide on this site between people who are satisfied and people who are not is probably just a matter of perspective, and what our expectations are.

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

LOVE on iTunes, Spotify, Shazam and YouTube today:

iTunes: US #229 (+20) UK #62 (+7)

Spotify WW: #172 (+20) (+510,281 streams)

Shazam WW: 154,535 (+5,535) UK Top 100: #60 (+10)

YouTube WW: 36,416,569 (+400,000 estimated streams) (+4,000 Likes)

Not bad, those numbers will increase with the album pre-order and the US airplay :) (KEEP STREAMING AND SHAZAMING BTW)

honestly I think the reason I'm cool w how lana's been doing stuff lately is 'cause I'm not usually a "stanning" type, there are no other mainstream acts that I follow, most of the stuff I like is singer-songwriter stuff or relatively unknown groups. you know, stuff that doesn't have much to stan besides the music itself

so whenever she goes out of her way to give us something (a high budget music video, a little performance) I'm always happy and satisfied, cause like she didn't have to, and I don't really expect it either. I wouldn't expect it from anything else I'm a fan of.

I can see if I was here from the beginning following the Looks of btd and paradise and watching her extreme level of notoriety and success, then yeah, compared to now might make everything seem really lackluster. But I wasn't. and even when I began my stanning with UV, I didn't follow the promo cycle or her shoots or anything. Just the interviews and the music mostly. And the videos.

edit: I guess what I'm saying is the divide on this site between people who are satisfied and people who are not is probably just a matter of perspective, and what our expectations are.

Yup, I'm mostly into non mainstream stuff. Hell, I'm a Jeff Buckley fan and the guy is dead. Whatever music he made before his passing is all JB fans are gonna get. :thumb3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Meeee :heart:

It's still one of her best in my opinion. While BAR is good, I can't stand the chorus, and it's really draggy to listen to. 

BAR is so much better than Love to me. The lyrics are better and the melody is so calming. Love just bores me to death. 

LOVE on iTunes, Spotify, Shazam and YouTube today:

iTunes: US #229 (+20) UK #62 (+7)

Spotify WW: #172 (+20) (+510,281 streams)

Shazam WW: 154,535 (+5,535) UK Top 100: #60 (+10)

YouTube WW: 36,416,569 (+400,000 estimated streams) (+4,000 Likes)

Not bad, those numbers will increase with the album pre-order and the US airplay :) (KEEP STREAMING AND SHAZAMING BTW)

tumblr_mg24fiyjZ31ql5yr7o1_250.gif

Radio 1 is really supporting this song more than any of previous song since like BTD, VG era.

i can't listen anymore to LOVE i actually hate it rn i've listened it so many times lol

happened the same with high by the beach

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I'm not into the whole streaming/chart count thing and I don't know if this has been mentioned on here yet but Lana is officially the first person to reach 10 billion subscribers on Spotify.

So yeah, don't say she ain't doing well.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm not into the whole streaming/chart count thing and I don't know if this has been mentioned on here yet but Lana is officially the first person to reach 10 billion subscribers on Spotify.

So yeah, don't say she ain't doing well.

theres not even 10 billion people on this planet tumblr_inline_ojuplghxF41qhjwdg_500.gif