Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I'm so extremely excited for the things to come now. I feel the same urge than when I got into Ultraviolence the first time when I started stanning in december 2014/ It's finally spring, I am ~hoping~ for a summer album, the visuals are already more powerful and vibrant than anything on Honeymoon yet (although there definitely was some amazing promo stuff for HM don't get me wrong), and this song and its lyrics are shattering me. We're about to get so much things, and my favourite ones, all the interviews, all the cover stories, all the shoots, all Lana being proud and happy, and the music above everything else. Maybe even a movie who knows. I'm really happy and at peace for the first time in forever, thank you Lana

ZKcaooE.png

Why did someone make a Pre-Release thread if the album still hasn't been announced lol

Also I just woke up from a nap and had the worst LanaBoards related dream ever and I'm so happy to wake up and see that you are all okay

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Do you guys think that single cover was what they initially intended, or what they had to go with when they had to release it today?

Someone evidentally half assed it and just rushed the relase. So now they're apparenrly putting th official cover art (which is necesary) and the correct version of the song? idk what that part means. im excited. its a really pretty song

Why did someone make a Pre-Release thread if the album still hasn't been announced lol

Also I just woke up from a nap and had the worst LanaBoards related dream ever and I'm so happy to wake up and see that you are all okay

Queen of watching over her flock, rest easy girl this whole mess is over for now!!

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

It was all worth it, thank you from keeping this forum safe, I'm so happy you love the song

ZKcaooE.png

Someone evidentally half assed it and just rushed the relase. So now they're apparenrly putting th official cover art (which is necesary) and the correct version of the song? idk what that part means. im excited. its a really pretty song

That was a tweet from earlier today thought I thought? I hope it's right though because the cover art is obviously a picture of the poster

That was a tweet from earlier today thought I thought? I hope it's right though because the cover art is obviously a picture of the poster

It is not a picture of the poster. Compare them. The guy is not on it. It's similar, but I'm pretty sure this is the cover art that was intended anyway

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

I'm actually scared that Lana is really upset! The song is beautiful though, and if she would have released it on the 28th, we would all be attending the #LanaDelReyIsOverParty, and I don't want to have to ever attend that party. :oprah:

TRUE

she could have lied to Eclipse lol

I would if i was her and the fucker kept leaking my shit.

~INSTA1.gif

I bet we get a second song from the album in a couple months and THRN the album release.

Yeah, i think the rest of the schedule will be executed as planned, with maybe some extra promo opportunities in the next 2 weeks to bridge the gap between now and the originally planned release. So, we might be waiting a while for 2nd single

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif