Say Yes to Heaven

Music Video Premiere: "Love"

AND GUYS DID U SEE HER LITTLE DANCE? OMFG

I think that she was hinted us about this during her latest concerts with the 2 dancers, this is so cute!!! I really like she's doing this little dancing I hope she does that too during live performance

tumblr_onl7kjm7SV1rr0bkio3_250.gif

I really like it. It's so different from her usual style, possibly because it's edited more like a pop video and it's so great to see her smiling and enjoying herself. She looks beautiful. Although, I would've preferred if she was singing out in a field, surrounded by her fans and have the universe descend upon them, it still works on its own. The transition to space with the close-up of her eye and color reveal is great. Aside from the cliched scenes of the hipster kids in Venice, the rest of the video is ethereal and makes me love the song even more. Some of the space scenes reminded me of Angels & Airwaves. All in all, it's very refreshing and a nice progression, especially after the underwhelming videos for Honeymoon.

Also did anyone see the picture of her hugging someone on the drum set at the very end. Is that Rich?

as I said in the other thread, it's a beautiful and interesting video, but I am pretty disappointed that it's all Heteros considering The Gays make up a big part of her fanbase

me too

I didn't felt represented in the video, as many others here

there's no person of color, no lgbt, only white and heterossexual people

lana wth

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I love the video so much. The colours, the grain effect, the blue, just everything. You can tell a lot of work as been put into it. I'm so happy!

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I love the video, and I did think about how there were mostly white people, but there were people of color in the video so... Plus Im gay and i don't really care that there weren't two men or two women kissing. Only one couple kissed, and there were many other people in the vid who may have identified as gay, but the song doesnt last that long for us to see every person kiss. Anyway, it's not ideal but that doesn't make the video less beautiful imo. I was crying :crying2:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Hands down my second favorite MV from Lana and her best since SOC. I really hope she keeps the aesthetics running though out the era BC Its so beautiful and unique looking not to. 

I'm already more excited for LDR5 than I was for HM. She's really coming through this era...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Beautiful video. Love her smile and her awkward stage presence. I was glad the audience was showed as subdued. That way the video is not about Lana worship but the audience reflecting on what she is singing! Actually it's a bad idea to overthink a music video, my bad.

In the livestream when she said the music video is in the top 2, what's the other?

I guess SOC (just going from the post she made about it being her favourite video although I think it could be

Ride,

Tropico,

Video Games (just because its such a classic?),

SOC

At the moment I am leaning towards Ride bc I interpreted this as in the top 2 from our perspective and most people since to have Ride as their favourite video?

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

Also whether or not Lana knew this but she released  Love MV on Kurt Cobain's Birthday. He would've been 50 years old today...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371