Sign in to follow this  
Subversive

Lana filming something on February 23

I can see the picture of Satan on the back of Lana's friends jacket and also the witches broom. With all of this and the whole 'witch conspiracy' , I really hope we see less of the idolisation of Satanism from Lana/Her team. I love her to bits but do not agree with this one bit

Hope she goes back on SNL to perform wearing horns tbh

p sure what they were shooting yesterday was probably for the album sampler or just a photoshoot. I feel like they wouldnt be doing something this late in production.. but idk

that literally makes no sense.

99% of all artist shoot videos after the album or songs are released.

Lana is like the only pop artist I know shoot videos years before release. :rip:

I hope this is just like a Chuck project because I'm sorry but I don't give a fk about her friends and I don't want to see just them in another Lana music video. From this video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ81IPNDZRm/ it looks like Lana was with them for just a part of the shooting or maybe they just shot in her house.

I'm praying this has nothing to do with the new album

giphy.gif

Chuck should be the 100% exclusive photographed for Elizabeth and Lana.

As Chuck is the one and only person who gets both Elizabeth and Lana, and Chuck's stuff is the real deal.

reminds me that I love Chuck's shirt.

When I think back on all the CRAP I learned in high school, it's a wonder  can think at all...

Kodachrome, give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summers,

makes you think all the world's a sunny day...I got a Nikon camera, I love to take a photograph... So Mama's don't take my Kodachrome away...

© Paul Simon

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Chuck should be the 100% exclusive photographer for lana

how can you go on tirades about lana being commercial and having commercial success.......when her shoots with chuck have been some of the most kitschy, bland, basic shoots in existence :judgingu3: ....dont get me wrong.. chuck has done some great work with lana.... i absolutely love the hbtb photoshoot especially... but god....so many iconic shoots that brought lana so much attention would cease to exist. the whole H&M campaign would've flopped :hide: i know so many people who's first exposure to lana was actually through pictures.. think of all the exposure her fashion campaigns got her in 2012-13... i honestly think if chuck did all her photoshoots... she would've flopped long ago :omfg2:

also she needs to stop working with Neil Krug.. i love a lot of his stuff.. but recently his stuff with lana has been so..... :awkney: and its probably her fault lmao

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo