luckyonewithoutyou

Best American Record

Bill could be a McGuffin

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I would be 99% sure this is about Barrie if he wasn't still living in a basement smoking cigarettes all day lol :(

I know this must've been discussed a lot, but who is this person she's always talking about that got famous ??

giphy.gif

I would be 99% sure this is about Barrie if he wasn't still living in a basement smoking cigarettes all day lol :(

I know this must've been discussed a lot, but who is this person she's always talking about that got famous ??

Could it be that producer that was like the love of her life, but never produced a record of hers?

I remember her mentioning some man who was on-and-off with her and he was like the biggest influence on her life

it would make sense. Maybe he didnt think she was good enough for him to produce, cause he wanted someone who was a legend, but now lana is famous and is gonna be a legend without him.

BAR could be the title of the new album too, to catch his eye and make him listen to it and realise how over it really is and how much hes missing out on. (not to mention the song is actually about him and is gonna DESTROY)

EDIT!!: 

K nevermind, apparently that was Steven Mertens. his name aint Bill. could be a code name tho?

Could it be that producer that was like the love of her life, but never produced a record of hers?

I remember her mentioning some man who was on-and-off with her and he was like the biggest influence on her life

it would make sense. Maybe he didnt think she was good enough for him to produce, cause he wanted someone who was a legend, but now lana is famous and is gonna be a legend without him.

BAR could be the title of the new albumtoo, to catch his eye and make him listen to it and realise how over it really is and how much hes missing out on. (not to mention the song is actually about him and is gonna DESTROY)

EDIT!!: 

K nevermind, apparently that was Steven Mertens. his name aint Bill. could be a code name tho?

Wow, this is a really good interpretation. I interpreted it as he was so obsessed trying to be famous and acknowledged by a lot of people in the industry and the wider general public that he was abandoning the people that mattered most in his life, including Lana. Idk, I like your way of viewing it better though.

Btw, does anyone know if this really is a demo we have or the official final production?

For me, the production sounds really really good if this is just a demo so it's hard to tell. Although the beeps at the start are from Garageband so probably a demo??

I really like this. Much more than Love. Such a fresh sound for her. Do we know anything about it?

the concept is lame though, same old stories. I thought Lana was writing about different topics this time around. 

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Wow, this is a really good interpretation. I interpreted it as he was so obsessed trying to be famous and acknowledged by a lot of people in the industry and the wider general public that he was abandoning the people that mattered most in his life, including Lana. Idk, I like your way of viewing it better though.

I dont think anyone knows for sure who Bill is, but I'm just gonna copy + paste what I posted in the post-release LDR5 thread:

"Yes Bill, I will" -> trash magic

"Billy's pick-up truck" -> Driving in cars with boys

Hundred dollar BILL! (im starting to speculate about Bill being him, not a $ note)

And every mention of a pick-up truck possibly being this Bill guys truck. (Kinda Outta Luck, Raise Me Up, Motel 6) cause these songs were recorded all around the same time right? 2007-2010

Hmmm if they were the years she was with Bill, B.A.R. is a pretty damn emotional song cause that's been 7 years.

And maybe Ur Girl is about him too, "I've been gone for 3 years, is that enough for you boy?" And Ur Girl was probably written in 2013, so...... 3 years after 2010

I think I'll stop trying to figure this out cause im not going off very much evidence anyway :')

Btw, does anyone know if this really is a demo we have or the official final production?

For me, the production sounds really really good if this is just a demo so it's hard to tell. Although the beeps at the start are from Garageband so probably a demo??

People are saying both, so I don't know what to believe rn. Lets just hope the beeps arent in the real one :')

I dont think anyone knows for sure who Bill is, but I'm just gonna copy + paste what I posted in the post-release LDR5 thread:

Hundred dollar BILL! (im starting to speculate about Bill being him, not a $ note)

And every mention of a pick-up truck possibly being this Bill guys truck. (Kinda Outta Luck, Raise Me Up, Motel 6) cause these songs were recorded all around the same time right? 2007-2010

Hmmm if they were the years she was with Bill, B.A.R. is a pretty damn emotional song cause that's been 7 years.

And maybe Ur Girl is about him too, "I've been gone for 3 years, is that enough for you boy?" And Ur Girl was probably written in 2013, so...... 3 years after 2010

I think I'll stop trying to figure this out cause im not going off very much evidence anyway :')

People are saying both, so I don't know what to believe rn. Lets just hope the beeps arent in the real one :')

Where is good sis Eclipse to clarify when we need him??

Also in Super Movie she sings "But I think, I think it'd be good for you, Billy/

You never want to do nothing anymore than die"

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

why are you leaking the llyric????????? AND, if this album is for her fans why would she talk about a duy he dated?????????

nnn he didnt leak the lyrics himself

and why can't she have love songs on this album? "This album is for my fans" could simply mean she wants to do what we've always asked her to do, or have some songs directed towards us. This doesn't mean the entire record is about us :rip:

image.png

why are you leaking the llyric????????? AND, if this album is for her fans why would she talk about a duy he dated?????????

it's Lana obviously she'll have autobiographical songs (which I prefer much more tbh) and cuz the album is for the fans it doesn't mean she's gonna sing about us gays all the time lmao

2dv4k7o.jpg

it's Lana obviously she'll have autobiographical songs (which I prefer much more tbh) and cuz the album is for the fans it doesn't mean she's gonna sing about us gays all the time lmao

LOL i prefear autobiographical sons tbh, our life is not as awsome as her is

xx ldr