expandableclitoris

Things You Hate

I hate pre-made punk/metal/goth clothing that's meant to target lazy 'edgy' youth. Your battle vest and studded jackets don't mean shit if it's not DIY. How can you wear something as statement when it's not even your statement? 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

I hate people who wear band shirts for bands they know nothing about. Do you know how many people own Nirvana, Guns N Roses, Beatles and Rolling Stones shirts that can't name more than their most overplayed songs? It's even more annoying when it's a lesser known band and you try to strike up a conversation with someone and they're like "oh I don't know who they are, I just thought the shirt was cute"  :facepalm:

I hate people who wear band shirts for bands they know nothing about. Do you know how many people own Nirvana, Guns N Roses, Beatles and Rolling Stones shirts that can't name more than their most overplayed songs? It's even more annoying when it's a lesser known band and you try to strike up a conversation with someone and they're like "oh I don't know who they are, I just thought the shirt was cute" :facepalm:

I'm actually embarrassed to wear my Nirvana shirt in public because of all these little twinks wearing it just to look edgy. :krylie:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I hate people who run for fun. I get the whole running so you don't die when you're 40 thing... but for fun? The fuck is wrong with you? I bet y'all are the same people who enjoy the dentist and eating celery.   :horror:

I hate people who wear band shirts for bands they know nothing about. Do you know how many people own Nirvana, Guns N Roses, Beatles and Rolling Stones shirts that can't name more than their most overplayed songs? It's even more annoying when it's a lesser known band and you try to strike up a conversation with someone and they're like "oh I don't know who they are, I just thought the shirt was cute"  :facepalm:

I have a Nine Inch Nails tshirt which is cute, but thats the only band i barely know songs

But that tshirt tactic actually made me discover bands because the design of the tshirt, like Depeche Mode, Cannibal Corpse and Black Flag.

I hate people who run for fun. I get the whole running so you don't die when you're 40 thing... but for fun? The fuck is wrong with you? I bet y'all are the same people who enjoy the dentist and eating celery.   :horror:

I struggle to just bend over to put my socks on in the morning.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven