toastier

Lana, If Ur Reading This:

if lana banana was reading this, what would u want her to know?

me rn:

moving away from the mess on the pre-release thread for a sec, where is the full version of this iconic dark paradise rendition?

additionally, at the same set, you performed a 'Sinatra cover (“It Was A Very Good Year”)' (http://www.stereogum.com/812271/lana-del-rey-glasslands-williamsburg-91411/photo/),is there any recording of this pls???? 

(side note: release your cover of have yourself a merry little Christmas, next December as a Christmas gift pls)

sorry for triggering anyone by bringing this all back from the dead

:dmd: 

bottoms up and the devil laughs

lana if yer reading, plz rerelease AKA with bonus tracks/outtakes/mertens/demos 

#leakLMH2k17

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

Lana if you're reading this I love you :heart:

release your cover of have yourself a merry little Christmas, next December as a Christmas gift pls

Also, this.

and find a way to release Life is Beautiful thanks luv u 

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

I dont want anything from you I want you to know I won't stop defending your music and the integrity behind respecting an artist work and not leaking it. I dont care what photographer, what direction, or what you may choose to do I will never stop defending you. I love you, and chuck, very much and many blessings to you and your family all the love in my heart,

samantha xo