toastier

Lana, If Ur Reading This:

Lana, if you reading this

STOP with political songs!

If I want to be reminded how this world is ugly I would watch news

Music should be escape from reality and not reminder of it!

I disagree, songs with political lyrics can be great if you know how to do it well. And music is an artform too and the artist has a right to express their thoughts and don't have to do what everybody else thinks is right/wrong/ok. :runs:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I disagree, songs with political lyrics can be great if you know how to do it well. And music is an artform too and the artist has a right to express their thoughts and don't have to do what everybody else thinks is right/wrong/ok. :runs:

Wow your mind, #wig

I hope you're having fun here in South America. I'm sorry about the crazy fans stalking & screaming for you. It's not right, but I hope you understand they just love you so much and don't know how to express this. Come back more often, please, so we don't feel so far away from you. Love you forever x

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

I hope you're having fun here in South America. I'm sorry about the crazy fans stalking & screaming for you. It's not right, but I hope you understand they just love you so much and don't know how to express this. Come back more often, please, so we don't feel so far away from you. Love you forever x

Hi, the fans do the SAME thing here and are actually much worse in North America.

Hi, the fans do the SAME thing here and are actually much worse in North America.

the fact that American fans make us feel like monsters on twitter or whatever makes me mad. Have they never watched videos of Lana after concerts in the US?

Wow your mind, #wig

I don't know if that's a compliment or not? Help lol :toofunny:

I mean, celebs getting mobbed is pretty common in eastern Asia too, it's not like South Americans are the only "bad guys" out there. Not saying that mobbing celebs are good but...

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I don't know if that's a compliment or not? Help lol :toofunny:

I mean, celebs getting mobbed is pretty common in eastern Asia too, it's not like South Americans are the only "bad guys" out there. Not saying that mobbing celebs are good but...

hahaha a compliment!

release  new stuff omg I'M STARVING

Can't wair for new songs, I really hope we get that EP with LFL unreleased tracks plus some new material

original.gif

I'm watching your show at Lolla Brazil again and I just wanna let you know that you're a musical genius, you've written so many songs and you come up with so many beautiful melodies and the most beautiful lyrics ever... I'm so glad so be your fan. You're the best, I love you. So. So much. :krylie:  :trisha:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png