toastier

Lana, If Ur Reading This:

Have a great birthday!!! Now give some news or a song or something!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Tell us a something about the next album or the next single 'cause we've been dying :defeated: 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Dear Lana, I'm sorry this is going to be very melodramatique because I'm that kind of bitch but. It's been three years since what unexpectedly was the best day of my life and I can't believe that today you're releasing a song with the lyrics "Oh God miss you on my lips" cause no one could ever express this well what I'm thinking. First girl I've kissed, not the first person, that would have been too perfect, but heyyy boys are trash anyway so yes you're my first. How crazy is that? I'm the luckiest person in the world. Thanks for being the cause of all the best things that have happened to me. I love you so much and above everything, I just hope you're in a better place now than where you were three years ago.

Also next time I ask you to kiss me and I tell you I'm ready please don't believe me and take the pic at the good moment moment, it's my fault should have asked for a video lol

lmpfz.png

ZKcaooE.png

Lana: please officially release a double album of your best unreleased and demo songs. Thank you.

This.

Oh, and marry me

giphy.gif

Sing more NFR songs on your NFR tour  :scream:

giphy.gif

Happy Birthday Lana!

Wow 35 and you can finally run for President!!

(Lana that was just a joke, please don't tweet that running for President is on the table)