Mileena

Paradise - Pre-Release Thread

This is such a ridiculous question, but who is super excited for it? What do you want to see on there? Do you think it'll be a different Lana style?

I really want some more dramatic tracks, like Million Dollar Man and Carmen. After hearing I Sing The Body Electric I was so impressed, more things like that and it's going to be perfect!

4r9w86.jpg

I'm SUPER excited to hear 'I Sing The Body Electric' - and any new material that is on it! I really hope the first single is released soon *_*

Me too! The live version of ISTBE is superb so I have very high expectations for the studio version.

4r9w86.jpg

Is it called "I Sing The Body Electric" or just "Body Electric" ? I like the latter better! But i'm SOOOO looking forward to new material. Lana is amazing!

I don't think either matters, I've seen it mostly referred to as 'I Sing The Body Electric' though.

4r9w86.jpg

This is such a ridiculous question, but who is super excited for it? What do you want to see on there? Do you think it'll be a different Lana style?

I really want some more dramatic tracks, like Million Dollar Man and Carmen. After hearing I Sing The Body Electric I was so impressed, more things like that and it's going to be perfect!

I want it too, with more "Orchestral" instrumentals in the songs, like ISTBD live, i love it:)

tumblr_mhzjal5z1N1rab19lo1_1280.png

I want it too, with more "Orchestral" instrumentals in the songs, like ISTBD live, i love it:)

Totally agreed! You know what I think would be awesome? A whole Lana album full of sad dramatic orchestral songs...wow I'd die of happiness I think.

4r9w86.jpg

Guest Chloe

I wish there were some more upbeat songs!! Something like Go Go Dancer!! It would prove to the critics that Lana isn't 'depressing', and she does uptempo songs so well. I hope she doesn't hold back with the vocals, like she did on Million Dollar Man. When she recorded it she just didn't have the right vocal skill to do the amazing shouty bits she does live. It will never happen, but Million Dollar Man (remastered) would be incredible. I like Body Electric, but I find the lyrics are quite samey.. it's a little boring.

I'm pretty excited for it!! Born to Die seems so new still, but it also feels like the end of an era. The PE will be such a great way to top it off and end on a high.

I wish there were some more upbeat songs!! Something like Go Go Dancer!! It would prove to the critics that Lana isn't 'depressing', and she does uptempo songs so well. I hope she doesn't hold back with the vocals, like she did on Million Dollar Man. When she recorded it she just didn't have the right vocal skill to do the amazing shouty bits she does live. It will never happen, but Million Dollar Man (remastered) would be incredible. I like Body Electric, but I find the lyrics are quite samey.. it's a little boring.

I'm pretty excited for it!! Born to Die seems so new still, but it also feels like the end of an era. The PE will be such a great way to top it off and end on a high.

I think I'm the only person that doesn't like Go Go Dancer. Idk what it is about it, I just don't like it. I do love Daddy Issues though.

4r9w86.jpg

Guest Chloe

Daddy Issues is a mess tbh, I don't like it. Go Go Dancer is my favourite Lana song at the moment.

With the right clean up and the right production techniques, Daddy Issues could be fantastic. But I think it's great anyway. I think I'm the only Lana fan that actually loves it lol.

4r9w86.jpg

(Don't worry, you're not the only one who adores Daddy Issues.)

I can't wait - Body Electric has grown on me more and more recently and I just love the whole atmosphere of it, I hope there's other songs like that on the Paradise Edition. I'd also like to hear something a little more lively like Diet Mountain Dew just to freshen it up a bit.

It's Rachello btw (:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif