Sitar

Poll: Love vs. Best American Record

^  

146 members have voted

1. 1. ^

• Love
    • Best American Record

I definetly like the lyrics of architecture :oopna: better but the sound of love, the production, and the bridge outweigh the lyrics of architecture

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

both for sure not my favorite LDR songs but Love is too much the same old Lana sound you would expect from her. BAR has great lyrics and melody

giphy.gif

If BAR had the chorus cut out I would've totally voted for it. I just can't stand the chorus.... it's terribly tacky and clunky in my opinion. Only good thing about the chorus is the iconic glass smashing in the last one :um3:  But the guitar chords (is that what you would call that) in the first and second verses & the bridge are so beautiful it practically makes up for the fucking terrible lacking chorus :krylie:

edit: also, if Lana changes the song name to anything like "All for Fame" or "Fame" I will be so pissed. Those titles are so tacky :crossed:

Because i'm curious, and i've seen some other people mention a poll, thought i'd make one.

Which song do you like better - Best American Record or Love?

If you have not heard Best American Record, please do not ask for a link to hear the song or do not post one for others to hear. 

I like the what Lana is trying to say in Love and the video is fucking fantastic but it still hasn't clicked for me. I've only listened to it maybe three or four times.

However when BAR leaked I replayed for all most an hour. The lyrics, melody, the tone just everything about it is so much more better than Love. I'm just praying the final version vaporizes whatever is left of my wig :pray:  :wowcry:  

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371