Flowerbomb

Bunny Mozart's Album Art - COCC Album Cover Concepts *NEW*

Okay so I deleted my other edit here and used it for this album concept instead. The visuals come from the 1970's movie Suspiria. I made up some song titles too just to fit the overall aesthetics.

Back and front:

tumblr_pgt1ga5wz01w5azgco1_1280.jpg

Higher quality:

tumblr_pgt1ipbJ8a1w5azgco1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pgt1kcBeK11w5azgco1_1280.jpg

OMG??!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ :omg: :lange:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Okay so I deleted my other edit here and used it for this album concept instead. The visuals come from the 1970's movie Suspiria. I made up some song titles too just to fit the overall aesthetics.

Back and front:

tumblr_pgt1ga5wz01w5azgco1_1280.jpg

Higher quality:

tumblr_pgt1ipbJ8a1w5azgco1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pgt1kcBeK11w5azgco1_1280.jpg

:xcry:  This is so fucking good.

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

Decided to make album art for the new outtake Wild One. I also made the same cover for the other titles in case any of you call the song by a different name. :)

8Nzctxc.jpg

Wild On You:

33EWU0Q.jpg

The Color Blue:

PwtcAhP.jpg

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

YES get her ICONIC ring in there, its giving me UV urban outfitters edition vibes, also lana has the hottest hands idk why

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

YES get her ICONIC ring in there, its giving me UV urban outfitters edition vibes, also lana has the hottest hands idk why

Thank you hun :kiss:

I used the pic of her hand from this performance here. I basically just cropped it, painted the background and put some textures on it

j45eWN2.jpg

Thank you hun :kiss:

I used the pic of her hand from this performance here. I basically just cropped it, painted the background and put some textures on it

j45eWN2.jpg

It looks really cool, almost gives me a religious painting feel, like her hand is reaching out towards something, im thinking of that painting of (i think it was jesus) when he's touching that star or something? I know excactly what im thinking of but have no idea what its called lmao, i cant believe you just re created a famous religious painting like that... powerful mind :oprah:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

It looks really cool, almost gives me a religious painting feel, like her hand is reaching out towards something, im thinking of that painting of (i think it was jesus) when he's touching that star or something? I know excactly what im thinking of but have no idea what its called lmao, i cant believe you just re created a famous religious painting like that... powerful mind :oprah:

I think I know what you mean, I swear I've seen a painting like that too :raven: but can't remember lol

Alrighty so I had a lot of time on my hands and was inspired by the COCC video, so I decided to make some album covers out of them! :hype:

Here's the first one most of you have probably already seen:

271ECvl.jpg

Covers with a front and back:

#1:

PfQMKDP.jpg

FIYIz9x.jpg

#2:

mXVAi6n.jpg

RpvQry1.jpg

#3:

vt2bZ10.jpg

G0YerPJ.jpg

#4:

tXfbeiC.jpg

yu9J6fd.jpg

A random concept I did without the tracklist:

6A2Nrzy.jpg

So yeah... I haven't really photoshopped in a while but I plan to make more and hopefully get on a good level to create a better concept for White Dress

On 1/16/2021 at 2:27 AM, Bunny Mozart said:

Alrighty so I had a lot of time on my hands and was inspired by the COCC video, so I decided to make some album covers out of them! :hype:

271ECvl.jpg

I just wanted you to know that this is my very favourite of all the cover concepts I've seen

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

On 1/15/2021 at 4:27 PM, Bunny Mozart said:

271ECvl.jpg

Covers with a front and back:

#1:

PfQMKDP.jpg

FIYIz9x.jpg

#2:

mXVAi6n.jpg

RpvQry1.jpg

#3:

vt2bZ10.jpg

G0YerPJ.jpg

#4:

tXfbeiC.jpg

yu9J6fd.jpg

A random concept I did without the tracklist:

6A2Nrzy.jpg

So yeah... I haven't really photoshopped in a while but I plan to make more and hopefully get on a good level to create a better concept for White Dress

so talented bestie

18 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

I just wanted you to know that this is my very favourite of all the cover concepts I've seen

9 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

These are my favorite. I'm getting Ultraviolence and Neil Krug vibes. :wub: Great work.

1 minute ago, partymonster said:

so talented bestie

Thank you guys so much this is so sweet! :xcry: I'm glad ya'll like these :hype: :flutter: