Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana and Miles Kane at Cheech's Pizza in LA (filming new video?) - March 15, 2017

Yesterday, Lana was hanging out at Cheech's Pizza in Los Angeles, California with a man believed to be Miles Kane. The poster of the photo said she thought she may have been filming a video at Little Dom's, an Italian Bistro where professional video shoots are common. The poster also described the pair as "weird."

I thought her hair seemed like it had swoopy side bangs in the selfie from today and now to see it in this photo confirms it... & I am here for it   :trisha:

m0ecONA.png

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

You're not alone.

PHEW!! I feel better now  :kiss3:

He's Alex Turner's boyfriend

Also from their duo The Last Shadow Puppets and deceased band The Rascals

Alex Turner is gay?? LMAO I'm shocked..

Thanks for letting me know, but I don't know anything about TLSP nor TR  :toofunny:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

PHEW!! I feel better now  :kiss3:

Alex Turner is gay?? LMAO I'm shocked..

Thanks for letting me know, but I don't know anything about TLSP nor TR  :toofunny:

Alex ain't gay. He's been with Taylor Bagley for ages now and has a tattoo of her name on his arm and dated Alexa Chung for years. People just fantasize about them being together because the concept of two men being close friends is apparently a foreign thing.

Alex ain't gay. He's been with Taylor Bagley for ages now and has a tattoo of her name on his arm and dated Alexa Chung for years. 

So did Lance Bass. And Ricky Martin. And thousands of gay men

And now everyone knows that they were always gheyx, just in closet

I somehow completely misread this thread title as "Lana and Miles Kane at Chuck E. Cheese possibly filming new music video" and immediately had an attack of horrible dread, as well as a deep curiosity for what that would look like exactly.

I laughed so hard I cried

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

I somehow completely misread this thread title as "Lana and Miles Kane at Chuck E. Cheese possibly filming new music video" and immediately had an attack of horrible dread, as well as a deep curiosity for what that would look like exactly

"...I felt like it was more wanting to, like, talk to the younger side of the audience I have,”

o4qjp4j.png

I somehow completely misread this thread title as "Lana and Miles Kane at Chuck E. Cheese possibly filming new music video" and immediately had an attack of horrible dread, as well as a deep curiosity for what that would look like exactly.

Put Me In A Movie finally getting a music video.

tZ7WN4B.gif