bounce

The Shuffle Game

1. How you're feeling today: Ariana Grande - Leave Me Lonely (feat. Macy Gray)

2. How the rest of your 2017 will be: LDR - 24

3. This song describes your personality:  Frank Ocean - Pilot Jones

4. This song will be played at your wedding: LDR - Salvatore (Kristijan Majic Remix)

5. This song is your secret kink: The Weeknd - House of Balloons / Glass Table Girls

6. This song title will be the title of your biography: LDR - West Coast

7. You're stuck on a desert island and only have this song: Beach House - The Hours

8. This song describes your sex life: The Weeknd - The Hills (Remix) [feat. Eminem]

9. This song describes your best friend: Drake - Cece's Interlude

10. This song is what people secretly think of you: Drake - Redemption

I am just going to put Spotify on shuffle and do it in order (idk if that makes sense).

1. How are you feeling today - Cold,Cold,Cold by Cage The Elephant ​ Lol it is quite cold outside...

​​2.How the rest of your 2017 will be - Never Get Old by David Bowie  Yas this is perfect

3.This song describes your personality - Biting Down by Lorde  And this too.

4.This song will be played at your wedding - ​WILD by Troye Sivan Nah.

5.This Song Is Your Secret Kink - Breaking Down by Florence and The Machine ​ k

6. This song will be the title of your biography - ​Tragic Kingdom - No Doubt ​ Well it has 'tragic' in it.

7. Your stuck on a desert island and only have this song - ​Song For Bob Dylan by David Bowie ​idk why but this song suits the loneliness of a desert island.

8. This song describes your sex life - ​Pendulum by FKA Twigs ​I'm a sweet little love maker ... ok

9.This song describes your best friend - ​Black Treacle by The Arctic Monkeys  ​sort of idk

10. This song is what people secretly think of you -HeavyDirtySoul by Twenty One Pilot  ​K so ppl think I am the epitome of teenage angst and try hard edginess lol Oh dear what a mess :facepalm:

1. How you're feeling today: Elephant Love Medley - Moulin Rouge Soundtracl

2. How the rest of your 2017 will be: Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - Lana Del Rey

3. This song describes your personality: Is It Wrong? - Lana Del Rey

4. This song will be played at your wedding: Fairy Fay - Whitechapel

5. This song is your secret kink: Let's Call the Whole Thing Off - Billie Holiday

6. This song title will be the title of your biography: Recording 1 - Lana Del Rey

7. You're stuck on a desert island and only have this song: Fool in the Rain (Rough Mix) Led Zeppelin

8. This song describes your sex life: Billie Jean - Michael Jackson

9. This song describes your best friend: Like a Ghost - Of Mice & Men

10. This song is what people secretly think of you: The Big Bad Wolf - I See Stars

~INSTA1.gif